Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Either she's supernatural in origin, or she's an adult posing as a high school student specifically to write this novel series.
I dunno, i'm more just commenting on the scene after she and Akira split from the other two after the book signing, that scene, that's the one giving me gross af vibes.

Reactions: kainora

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
Although the other guy posted it already, I've also done a 0.31 event guide with the triggers for events I found from the game script. I haven't done all events yet but this should be correct. Doing events from top to bottom order from this guide is recommended.
EDIT: I also did this hex translation for events that has it.

Last edited:

Kawaiikaze

May 20, 2022
Although the other guy posted it already, I've also done a 0.31 event guide with the triggers for events I found from the game script. I haven't done all events yet but this should be correct. Doing events from top to bottom order from this guide is recommended.
EDIT: I also did this hex translation for events that has it.
Your guide is way more proper though, I just bruteforced through it and noted what and when things happens.
Nice one man

• Red Heart
Reactions: butterfly boy

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Oh Selebus is getting sloppy, I started from an older save and Makoto's first event where they are grading the standartized tests just auto played, then next saturday I had Molly's event where Sensei meets with Wakana in the station and she says the standartized tests are coming.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Oh Selebus is getting sloppy, I started from an older save and Makoto's first event where they are grading the standartized tests just auto played, then next saturday I had Molly's event where Sensei meets with Wakana in the station and she says the standartized tests are coming.
...poor Molly. Already freaking out about the next loop's tests without even realizing she's stuck in a loop.

bobbington3500

Oct 2, 2021
ok what events do I need to review to understand
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. bc I have seen you guys talking about her prior to this update but it mostly flew over my head before, and now it seems pretty important...

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
. bc I have seen you guys talking about her prior to this update but it mostly flew over my head before, and now it seems pretty important...
Mother's Milk has Nao. I kind of think it's a tree-god, but people will probably disagree.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bobbington3500

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Nao comes from Mother's Milk which is a Happy Event that you can get in the recent reset event "Untitled", by typing in cute puppy in the bonus question.

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
Huh - I can't get the first Touka event to fire - I've gone to the archery range to see her on both Saturday and Sunday.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes