barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Alright, this is the last time, every time i have made a comment about Moyo or saying she's so sexy despite that obviously being total sarcasm cause she's literal body horror, every time i've tried i have received literally NO reactions or comments, so clearly this crowd doesn't find Moyo humour funny. So bleh to all of you, you can all suffer reading the above 4 words.
I would never, NEVER kink shame.

But I will just quietly pretend I didn't just walk in on it. You do you, brah.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
View attachment 2715906
Something i completely missed the first time 'round when the duchess of bacon first revealed her bacon'ness, niiiiiiple piercings!
You can update your kink list now

I remembered a time people here brainstorming what that texture is about.
While impossible for me to guess it right, now looking at it a second time this could be an indicate that she has never shared, or would try to initiate, an intimate bond with others if her reaction about herself is like this; it also solidifies my belief that she's more than definitely joking about all her past (can't recall which event) working as a stripper or an exotic dancer or some other skin-exposing career.

Either that or what we see here is a result of those actually existing sketchy past, which is ten times darker.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
You can update your kink list now

I remembered a time people here brainstorming what that texture is about.
While impossible for me to guess it right, now looking at it a second time this could be an indicate that she has never shared, or would try to initiate, an intimate bond with others if her reaction about herself is like this; it also solidifies my belief that she's more than definitely joking about all her past (can't recall which event) working as a stripper or an exotic dancer or some other skin-exposing career.

Either that or what we see here is a result of those actually existing sketchy past, which is ten times darker.
I initially thought it was vitiligo, but her reaction in that mirror shot would indicate unprocessed trauma, which probably means they're scars, and possibly relatively recent ones (as in acquired well into adulthood) so her past may be real. She might even be someone who had to stop stripping because of whatever caused them.

Pulled out of ass theory: Another victim of the accident. She was trapped in a burning car.

Reactions: fdsasdf_p

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Pulled out of ass theory: Another victim of the accident. She was trapped in a burning car.
If it's that accident you're referring to, then it's not likely since she moved here right before Kumon-mi closed off (really don't remember exactly when the war and the wall fit into the timeline, but I take it has to happen after Akira became a Sensei for high schoolers)

Reactions: crustlord12

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Imagine scene when they realise they both fucking Sensei
Otoha walking in on it, then getting flipped off by all three would be awesome.

I'd kind of feel bad for Futaba though. But hey, a Rin and Futaba Throuple could be a future possibility.

I'm just now realizing Futaba ate (optionally) some pussy before Rin did, and Futaba's straight..

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
I want to see Futaba's reaction to Sensei screwing Nodoka and treating her like his sex toy just as she asked

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes