fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Big request here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We at best can do is summarizing what has been shown on screen for you so you can decide yourself on what can be considered as a connection (not to mention how one defines connection. Affiliated? Tainted? Possessed? Too suspicious to not relate to any god? Or simply share the same screen time when others mention something unexplainable?).

Anyway you're encouraged to make your own judgement because this is part of the fun, but mostly because things we proposed as connections are usually player observations on a mixture of a few lines of text and some jpegs spiced with imagination. I.e., prone to being overboard and is subject to change patch after patch.

Reactions: AbsoluteA522

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
That Wakana foot image keeps making me think of this: (note specific timestamp if it doesn't work).

• Haha
Reactions: fdsasdf_p

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
This actually seems like quite an interesting interaction:
Niki, Sensei, Imani, and Wakana, all together. That's a lot of personality.
Wonder what Imani would think of now that an almost undefeated love competitor at her age is right there in front of her (but probably just mhm dayum hot ex gf)

But seriously Niki crashing their beach school trip is literally declaring her rights to Akira, which is very adorable
"His old shirt is mine, his dick is mine, now back off" (licks the potato spiral thingy seductively for 2 sec just to prove a point)

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Wonder what Imani would think of now that an almost undefeated love competitor at her age is right there in front of her (but probably just mhm dayum hot ex gf)

But seriously Niki crashing their beach school trip is literally declaring her rights to Akira, which is very adorable
"His old shirt is mine, his dick is mine, now back off" (licks the potato spiral thingy seductively for 2 sec just to prove a point)
I can definitely see her declaring Sensei her boyfriend now. Something she might be letting Imani and Wakana know.

Or maybe she'll hit on Imani. All 3 girls are Bi. Even Wakana seems to have some interest in Sensei.

Also, I think Wakana and Niki are closer in age. Both almost in their 30s. Imani seems more around Kaori's age.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I can definitely see her declaring Sensei her boyfriend now. Something she might be letting Imani and Wakana know.

Or maybe she'll hit on Imani. All 3 girls are Bi. Even Wakana seems to have some interest in Sensei.

Also, I think Wakana and Niki are closer in age. Both almost in their 30s. Imani seems more around Kaori's age, which is worrisome imo.
And I just remembered Wakana didn’t believe Niki is Akira’s ex and didn’t give him the chance to prove it.

Bet both Wakana and Imani will have some hard time acknowledging what’s happening

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
And I just remembered Wakana didn’t believe Niki is Akira’s ex and didn’t give him the chance to prove it.

Bet both Wakana and Imani will have some hard time acknowledging what’s happening
Noriko more or less confirmed it to Imani, but yeah, Wakana is going to be surprised. Kind of hope Chika realizes it as well. Especially since the whole setting up a threesome thing happened.

Then again, both of them likely consider Sensei their boyfriend... So, I'm sure that'll be fun.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
I can't help but feel like this game is gonna end with one big 'fuck you'. I get the vibe that the dev actually hates the player.
I think the ending is everything being rectified. Akira going back to the Nothing is Beautiful universe. Makoto, Chinami and others being allowed to finally pass on. The time loop stopping etc,etc,etc.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
So, who do you think is going to be crying at the beach this time?

First was Rin, Second was Molly, and Third was Maya and I think Noriko.

I'm betting on Ayane, but I could also see it being a few others.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
So, who do you think is going to be crying at the beach this time?

First was Rin, Second was Molly, and Third was Maya and I think Noriko.

I'm betting on Ayane, but I could also see it being a few others.
Oh, no. Ayane never makes it back to the beach. She gets hopelessly lost as part of her competition, and something major happens to distract everybody (on par with Wakana's OD) and people forget to look for her. Yasu's the one that finds her, and begins leading her into the Light.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes