Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
Quite a few interesting blink and you miss it things this update, too hungover to go into detail, but:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Interesting Update.... I noticed most of what's itemed out except Thebluehole note(probably distracted by other lore drops when I came across it)

Last edited:

famine1111

Jul 28, 2020
I updated the dark mod from https://f95zone.to/threads/lessons-in-love-v0-36-0-selebus.48158/post-11753471 to address a few issues I was having. If I'm stepping on any toes by changing it then let me know and I'll remove it.
  • Added dark versions of the five images from the August 2023 (care package 8) that were missing.
  • Updated the dark versions of the seven weekday images to match the rest of the theme better. They were too bright and hard to read.
  • Removed DRM from the gui.rpy files in both the light (Classic) and dark (Kirin) themes.
You can get the updated DRM-free version of the dark mod here:

I also took the 8 care packages from the main post and combined them into a single download because 1) if you want the care packages you probably want them all and 2) I simplified the install to one "game" folder and included DRM-free files. I also added dark versions of all applicable images and removed the old discount codes. The only thing worthwhile in my opinion were the scene commentaries but unfortunately there were only a few. The extra profile pictures can also be fun, but you can get those from the dark mod above if you want to skip the care packages.

!!!!! COPY YOUR SAVE FILES IF YOU USE CARE PACKAGES !!!!!! (%appdata%/RenPy/Test2-1577602671 on PC, I dunno about Android)
The combined care packages can be found here:

I used both of those files (along with the 0.35.0 progress mod) on a clean 0.36.0 installation and was able to load my old saves and get to the first line of Chapter 4.

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2023
Interesting Update.... I noticed most of what's itemed out except Thebluehole note(probably distracted by other lore drops when I came across it)

I think this is a reference to some people saying that Selebus keeps "vomiting" walls of text about random nonsense all the time, looks like a "4th wall break" against what he considers to be his "haters."
I remember discussing this with another guy in a different thread who said that Selebus keeps vomiting text and a lot of people saying that 0.35 in general was a bad update.
I like everything about the game, including the massive amounts of random dialogue, but Selebus himself is too childish. Just make the damn game so I can bust a nut to stupid girls.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I don't care who she ends up with since for me the two are completely different people
Exactly how i said i'd feel about it back when .35 dropped and we were talking about it. She might have the same name and face, but existentially and philosophically, they're entirely separate people. I might come to like her in time (off to a bad start though) but she's always going to be a different character in my head, zero overlap with our Maya. I'm gonna miss that jaded cynic, Maya 2 is just a plain old bitch so far.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
This might seem like a silly question but is Ami drugging Sensei? I only ask because it seemed like he was waking up at one point and Ami said something about drinking his milk and in the next scene he is catatonic again. Also when she was asked if she was drugging him she replied "want some?" I know he's having a reaction to losing Maya but that doesn't mean Ami isn't keeping him drugged, right?

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
This might seem like a silly question but is Ami drugging Sensei? I only ask because it seemed like he was waking up at one point and Ami said something about drinking his milk and in the next scene he is catatonic again. Also when she was asked if she was drugging him she replied "want some?" I know he's having a reaction to losing Maya but that doesn't mean Ami isn't keeping him drugged, right?
Possibly it is because Akira's defense mechanism to deal with Grief is to completely shut down but I don't think he would be completely broken like that for 2 months in a row I seriously think she could be drugging him to keep him "protected".Since, as you said, he was regaining consciousness and moments later he returned to that state.

NOTE: someone please kill Ami, that's all I beg.

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
You've got to be kidding. I had 59 before going into 0.35... and here I go, back, back, back.
Pro Tip: Use the URM to change "ami_lust" variable to 60 or greater and there wont be a need to go back! Just need put file in /game folder, relaunch game, hit Alt-M goto variable tab, enter "ami_lust" in search bar, hit search and change the value and hot "OK". You can find the link to the URM in Bingoogus 's Signature.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Honestly, i'd give this discussion a bunch of :unsure: reactions but i'd be more honest using :WaitWhat:
More or less Ami/Her poetry seems to have predicted Sensei losing Maya and needing Ami. Wakana isn't aware of Sensei losing anyone beyond Sekai, so she can't figure out why Sensei is like this. She's missing an important piece of the puzzle: "Maya Prime".

If I were to guess, this is probably giving Nodoka trouble as well. She doesn't seem aware of Sensei and Maya's relationship, nor has much reason to suspect it.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
More or less Ami/Her poetry seems to have predicted Sensei losing Maya and needing Ami. Wakana isn't aware of Sensei losing anyone beyond Sekai, so she can't figure out why Sensei is like this. She's missing an important piece of the puzzle: "Maya Prime".

If I were to guess, this is probably giving Nodoka trouble as well. She doesn't seem aware of Sensei and Maya's relationship, nor has much reason to suspect it.
When I was reviewing it I also came to this conclusion they won't be able to find out who Akira lost to him, it's like this because Maya and Akira's relationship only Ayane knew what it was like and also if most girls knew they wouldn't think it was This is because for them "Maya" is still there alive and well, at the moment only Ayane, Makoto and possibly Ami know why Akira is like this.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes