BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
I still call him Sensei because frequently he doesn't even seem like he's a person. He himself acts like a tourist or observer in his own body, like he's simply occupying a shell. I think I like to go with Sensei because it dehumanizes the character to the point where it fits in with his actions, in a way.
It's a good point yeah, the shell part.
Maybe that's a side affect of the whole 4th wall breaking?
Besides, early on, he was acting that way. But later he came to the conclusion that he is inside of his own body.

For me, personally, it's just that i can enjoy the story without self inserting.

french_doctor

Nov 27, 2019
Hi everyone, I'm stuck !
If I understand everything well, I need the event "funeral plan" with Yuki to progress, which should be triggered by calling her at night. That's where I'm lose because I can't call here at night I have the message saying she's at work and I should go see her at the bar.

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
Hi everyone, I'm stuck !
If I understand everything well, I need the event "funeral plan" with Yuki to progress, which should be triggered by calling her at night. That's where I'm lose because I can't call here at night I have the message saying she's at work and I should go see her at the bar.
You either miss affection or it's on a specific day of the week that you need to call.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes