fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
How to replay them in URM ? Is there any list ?
search labels using key word "spring", then look for labels with gen at the end. That Otoha's generic event for example is otohaspringparkgen. But this one in particular you can also just choose the hidden path in Go somewhere.

Edit: everyone should call Kaori at night for some WTF generic events, that is watching mall renovation commercial on TV with the heterochromias while the dreamy mall music from the beginning of Amy is playing in the background (thank god is not that loopy one)

Last edited:

cichol

Jul 31, 2021
Hey, not related to the topic but do the Steamdeck play cyperpunk at 60fps or lower?
I haven't played Cyberpunk 2077 on my Steam deck but it's verified and compatible, so you should have no problems playing it on the Steam deck.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I ran across this update by shear accident when I was doing my annual check. (So I'm running behind. Go ahead and sue me.) For some reason it is NOT showing up on f95's update page/-s. I'm actually a bit annoyed, since I've got a lot of other stuff on the plate at the moment and probably won't be able to get to play for several days. :cry:

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
I ran across this update by shear accident when I was doing my annual check. (So I'm running behind. Go ahead and sue me.) For some reason it is NOT showing up on f95's update page/-s. I'm actually a bit annoyed, since I've got a lot of other stuff on the plate at the moment and probably won't be able to get to play for several days. :cry:
This game is no longer promoted by the site because the dev put malware in the game

Reactions: crustlord12

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
This game is no longer promoted by the site because the dev put malware in the game
Oh, I didn't know that. Thanks for the Heads Up. Why do they keep this thread up, then? More importantly, is the game safe? Should I delete my saves?

Too bad, it was one of my favorites here. :cry: :cry: :cry: :mad:

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Oh, I didn't know that. Thanks for the Heads Up. Why do they keep this thread up, then? More importantly, is the game safe? Should I delete my saves?

The malware will delete saves for you, if you install care packages. A lot of newbies still end up here, don't read warnings and end up begging for saves, annoying the hell out of people.

waterbomb

Jun 17, 2019
Did anyone elses' saves break? I haven't used the care packages and my saves weren't deleted (I double checked), but I get an error every time I try to load them :cry:. The backups I had don't even work either. I tried re-installing the game, but the old saves still don't work. Not sure what happened, but I guess they somehow got corrupted when I updated or just aren't compatible for some reason.

edit: Im not asking for saves, I found an old one on this thread that I'll use. Just wanted to see if anyone else had the same issue

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021

Just avoid care packages and you will be fine, all it did was delete your saves anyway.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Did anyone elses' saves break? I haven't used the care packages and my saves weren't deleted (I double checked), but I get an error every time I try to load them :cry:. The backups I had don't even work either. I tried re-installing the game, but the old saves still don't work. Not sure what happened, but I guess they somehow got corrupted when I updated or just aren't compatible for some reason.

edit: Im not asking for saves, I found an old one on this thread that I'll use. Just wanted to see if anyone else had the same issue
If you previously used the guide mod you need it installed for your saves to work

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes