hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
Kantotero is actually a dialect word and it could mean "slut" or "someone who fucks a lot"
it's rarely even used tho, we usually stick to tanginamo and gago but kantotero is very very rare.

heck, my mom's family is kapampangan and they swear a LOT and I never heard anyone from around there using that word

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I've always wondered what Akira could have look like irl for his whole class to craze over him...maybe he looks like a japanese actor? Idk, here's a random image I got from my old files.
View attachment 3334394
Close, but needs messier bangs, glasses, and of course, his best feature:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
I seriously didn't like this image.

And what a misfortune of light it is that makes the image look like it's going to be a super romantic moment!
I knew i was gonna see a Pedro comment after that image..
Dont worry, im sure nothing will happen, Yuritopia is dead and buried, just like Wakana's marriage.

Reactions: Pedro4545454

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I knew i was gonna see a Pedro comment after that image..
Dont worry, im sure nothing will happen, Yuritopia is dead and buried, just like Wakana's marriage.
I hope you're right, I've barely stopped wishing for Otoha's death, I hope I don't have to go back to that anytime soon.

• Haha
Reactions: ElukiaTV

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
Kantotero is actually a dialect word and it could mean "slut" or "someone who fucks a lot"
When I saw it (Corner Worker) in the translator, I just took it as a Crude way of saying "Hooker" and laughed
Interesting, Hope in this event we get more about New Maya than Otoha. But probably all it's going to be Otoha asking why Maya got mad in class and left and Maya cops. to nothing but "Ew, He's disgusting" and we get nothing new.
Don't know why but this feels like a Recycled Image. They're clearly on that Bridge that Akira & Yumi talked on in 3 events before. Where Akira forced a kiss, the talk that gives "Yumiknows=true" flag, and just before Reset 5. I feel like this was used in at least 1 of those events. I really am looking forward to the Yumi events.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 298 Votes