Dec 18, 2020
Anyway, I have an idea. What if it wasn't Maya who got stuck in the countless resets? What if it was any other girl in the class? How would their personalities have changed? Will they start caring about Sensei (if it was someone like Otoha or Yumi)?
Imagine Yumi, but more cynical and dead inside (basically Io, lmao). Or Futaba trying so hard to understand the resets.

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
This is the master plan the women have put together to cure Akira whilst camping:
View attachment 3557991
Unfortunately I get the feeling he will abandon boner time altogether and default to monologue mode after touching grass somehow reminds him of Sekai. Especially if they go camping in the same forest he went to with Kaori previously.

Last edited:

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Anyway, I have an idea. What if it wasn't Maya who got stuck in the countless resets? What if it was any other girl in the class? How would their personalities have changed? Will they start caring about Sensei (if it was someone like Otoha or Yumi)?
Imagine Yumi, but more cynical and dead inside (basically Io, lmao). Or Futaba trying so hard to understand the resets.
Hm. :unsure: You mean before there were any feelings involved? I would guess they would really start to get resentments towards him when they find out that he is somehow responsible in some way. And lets be honest, that is how it would look like when the only changing variable from loop to loop he is.

Edit: Btw now i wonder how maya was able to even remember the OG akira after all those countless resets. I mean that has to be intentional, so i wonder if that actually something sel has planned as one of the gods had a hand in, or if he just did overlook this.

Last edited:

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
So what is care packages? we need use?
Nah, just some small complementary things and one aged up or down scene, nothing relevant to the story. If you really want them just download and put on a separate folder unless you want to have to deal with DRM that will delete your save files unless you deal with it every update.

Reactions: 1-800-aesthetics

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Nah, just some small complementary things and one aged up or down scene, nothing relevant to the story. If you really want them just download and put on a separate folder unless you want to have to deal with DRM that will delete your save files unless you deal with it every update.
Personally, all i care about those is Uta's list. And i really hope that one gets continued soon.

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
Personally, all i care about those is Uta's list. And i really hope that one gets continued soon.
I too just want the rest of Uta's list. I still use the Maya startup screen so some of the stuff like that and the outfits can be cool, but the list was very fun.
Sel has said something along the lines of he doesn't have time for the care packages and doesn't think they are doing what he wants. He previously said we would get four this year but at this point I suspect he will drop them. I have considered asking if he could just give us the Uta list but I don't want to risk it.

Reactions: crustlord12

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
I have considered asking if he could just give us the Uta list but I don't want to risk it.
So his discord is even worse then i thought and you could get banned just by asking such a question? Tbh, i am not even surprised. Everytime i hear about it, it seems to be one of the most toxic discords.

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes