Jan 1, 2024
Third 2.
Kill Yumi. Better kill her before she kills you with her yakuza connection.

Third 12
Kill Tsukasa, never liked her anyway. And maybe i could blackmail the family after, to see if they care about the last remaining daughter now.
Man, you got the worst kills, if Yumi tries to actually kill you with yakuza connection you're fucked and if she tries to do it by herself and fails by getting killed instead then the yakuza would be after you, so honestly there's a sort of lose lose situation and same with the Tsukioka, the only way you'll survive is if you don't have evidence leading towards you, the two fates if you get caught in my mind is torture and death, and maybe both.

If you get caught TRYING to kill Tsukasa you might instead get sent to prison instead of torture or death but I don't think it leaves them out though.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Hm, well I used the wiki and a random number generator to decide my marry fuck kill.

Got 34, 28, and 30, out of random numbers between 1 to 35. (Cast Members).

This translated to:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw, there's actually a few things from last update that hasn't been discussed yet, if anyone's interested.

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Marry Noriko. Thanks RNG, one of the best options, although not without flaws like vegetarianism.
Fuck Futaba. Yeah, idk about that, hooray for boobies, I guess?
Kill Sana. I can live with that.

Marry Tsubasa. Uhh, I see a number of issues with that, like her husband, but at least she's rich and chill. I'd still probably cheat on her though, she's not in my taste, and she'd be fine with that.
Fuck Karin. Very nice.
Kill Maki. She is physically attractive and can cheer people with jokes, but nothing beyond that, really.

Reactions: Pedro4545454

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Some things from last update that come to mind:
  • Ami seemingly being a Narrator when Maya came to her room (may have also narrated Yumi's 'Kid of the month' Event prior.)
  • Ami wishing she had a childhood friend she could trust, and calling Niki Oneechan.
  • Kirin breaking character mentioning her parents never put her drawings on the fridge.
  • Kirin now knowing Noriko is a furry/brony/pegasister
  • Miku not being able to differentiate between recent weeks/Sundays as if the weeks haven't changed since the Karin stuff.
  • (New) Maya's history with worse things than corpses:
  • Tsuneyo's cannibalistic foreshadowing:
  • Tsuneyo not being found when Touka checked on Molly that morning.
  • Yasu's 200+ year old religion.
  • Yasu mentioning the lamb.
There's some other stuff, but that's what comes to mind.

Edit: Sana also told Ayane something off screen that wasn't revealed.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Oneechan seems to be a pretty japanese thing to call her in that situation. Dont know why that would be important. I mean, she called her to get girly stuff, that is imo the bigger deal.
Miku not remembering is imo not a big deal, she just didnt really care, because it wasnt that important seems more like it as her not been able.
Who else does still remember what Kirin thinks of furries? I wonder if that will cause some slightly different dialogues depending on the dialogue option one did choose. Too bad that is all it probably ever will.
Yeah, the religion thing could be important. If that comes ever up again. Sadly it is just as possible that Sel wont mention it again for the next 10 updates.

Dec 18, 2020
Main cast:
Marry Touka. Not the best wife material in my mind, but at least I will be rich and in love with a (kind of) good person.
Fuck Yumi. Okay, hear me out. I am a booba man. I love breasts. The bigger, the better. However, I also prefer a more fit body type. I dislike MILFs. So Yumi doesn't look like a typical large-breasted and thick MILF, and she won't be like Touka.
Kill Nodoka. Most of you know I dislike her.

Side cast:
Marry Karin. A true wife material and even if you won't be able to create a good family, she would be your best friend even after possible divorce. Change my mind.
Fuck the brat. She is a peak of brat correction meme.
Kill Wakana. I will fulfill her desires.

Others:
Marry Himawari. Who won't marry their own daughter?
Fuck Sekai. I don't want to fuck any version of Maya, so...
Kill Pareidolia. Why not?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Oneechan seems to be a pretty japanese thing to call her in that situation. Dont know why that would be important. I mean, she called her to get girly stuff, that is imo the bigger deal.
Miku not remembering is imo not a big deal, she just didnt really care, because it wasnt that important seems more like it as her not been able.
Who else does still remember what Kirin thinks of furries? I wonder if that will cause some slightly different dialogues depending on the dialogue option one did choose. Too bad that is all it probably ever will.
Yeah, the religion thing could be important. If that comes ever up again. Sadly it is just as possible that Sel wont mention it again for the next 10 updates.
It's more about how Niki seemed fond of Ami accepting her as a sister, and Ami who's only family is Sensei, may start actually seeing the Nakayamas as family since she apparently thought it was a dream when they had that sister bonding sesh awhile back.

Miku tried to remember, but couldn't, then gave up. Somewhat like how most characters react when they realize they couldn't be in their first year of high-school still. It is Miku though, so who knows.

Kirin seems anti-furry even beyond that Brony option:
Everyday we grow closer to the true end where the girls are changed into ponies by Sensei for the Harem he truly desires.

It might come up sooner rather than later.. After an update where Tsuneyo mentioned everything started before Sensei was born:
We get a time frame for a supernatural religion:

It somewhat seems like we're getting a pre reset timeline that eventually led to the resets, and possibly supernatural stuff. Things seem to be heading towards a darker place, and understanding the reality of things may be why things are about to get dark. In other words: ignorance is bliss.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Well, guess that is one way to tell people you are not only into beastiality but also into rape. But i am not judging. I am not judging any of this.

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Hey, did you know that centaurs are only male? They rape random human girls to breed with them.
Wrong. Centaurides are described in the greek texts, for example . Anyway, my adorable Rintaur has all the necessary organs to perform both gender roles, as Rin is bisexual.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 297 Votes