barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Is it the... correct choice to refuse?
You will come to learn and accept that there are no correct choices in this game, only choices that will redline events or not.

You get one opportunity to turn Ami down in the early game, and it's binding. It redlines a LOT of events if you do, and fundamentally alters dialogue in many more.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So is... Bad Uncle the Good Route actually?
Just like fingering Chika so I make Rin sad is Good Route too?
Yes, bad uncle is the good route, no, bad homie is not the good route, the determination of whether a route is good or bad is whether or not it leads to missed scenes, as shown with red text that has been struck out in the event catalogues. There's no exact proof that missing scenes is a big deal but there have been several parts in the game where having missed scenes has further consequences and a big subtextual message throughout the game is that choices are an illusion, Also, Selly is a dick and likes to troll his playerbase regularly, sticking to 'no missed scenes' is the safest and almost assuredly correct path to stick to with no actual evidence to the contrary than personal bias and conjecture.

Oct 1, 2023
Yes, bad uncle is the good route, no, bad homie is not the good route, the determination of whether a route is good or bad is whether or not it leads to missed scenes, as shown with red text that has been struck out in the event catalogues. There's no exact proof that missing scenes is a big deal but there have been several parts in the game where having missed scenes has further consequences and a big subtextual message throughout the game is that choices are an illusion, Also, Selly is a dick and likes to troll his playerbase regularly, sticking to 'no missed scenes' is the safest and almost assuredly correct path to stick to with no actual evidence to the contrary than personal bias and conjecture.
I always assumed it was not possible to get every scene since some choices would let you see one thing but miss a few others.

I'm gonna have to ask from my brothers to share a completed save file with every available scene.

Qrash

Dec 24, 2020
I guess resolution was too big of a word to use, probably better be : I want to see the beating wakana will give to Osaka after their last conversation.
Based on their sex life, whatever beating she gives, Osaka will greatly enjoy.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Is Osako the physically masochistic type of submissive? Maybe i'm forgetting something but i've always taken her for the teasing, denial, edging and bondage type of sub, if there's any pain involved it's fairly light, the first mention of their dynamic was a mention of handcuffs wasn't it? Not a whip or paddle...

Reactions: JelF547

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Is Osako the physically masochistic type of submissive? Maybe i'm forgetting something but i've always taken her for the teasing, denial, edging and bondage type of sub, if there's any pain involved it's fairly light, the first mention of their dynamic was a mention of handcuffs wasn't it? Not a whip or paddle...
Here comes the whip! (Boner on the Bus)
1715023191843.png
Whether Imani is a trustworthy information source is completely up to you though lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Imani is a riot - and I have now met Rika and she too is a riot. But man, give it up for Wakana and Osako - eesh, that's just like the fantasiest fantasy juice of all time in some ways - no wonder Nodoka has Wakana thirst.

manjak8

Jun 27, 2019
Imani is a riot - and I have now met Rika and she too is a riot. But man, give it up for Wakana and Osako - eesh, that's just like the fantasiest fantasy juice of all time in some ways - no wonder Nodoka has Wakana thirst.
Nodoka is precious, I really liked her character since her first introduction, and main reason for that is I don't remember any other character that is extremely smart, has a questionable moral compass and succeds over and over again in whatever they pursue, so she's a breath of fresh air

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
hmm, im still waiting for resolution of Wakana story, hope we get something next update
You laugh now, Wakana - but I will be there on that day and it will not be a joke.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How that will happen is probably a combination between Osako's insistence for her to have sex with a male, and her deep wish to save Arakawa from Sekai, while not being able to stop quoting Sekai's poems to him all the time. But that's just my guess.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I was curious about what each girl knows about Akira, and thought I'd make a list. I count on your help on things I might have gotten wrong or overlooked.

This is relative to Update 0.40, and the order of girls is how they're shown on the menu.

This was largely sparked by my curiosity about Niki knowing a lot less about Akira that one would expect, but overall I think the other ones are interesting too. Like Otoha being one of the few people that know about Akira's abuse, and New Maya possibly thinking he's faithful to her.

So far, Akira has been declared by 22/35 girls. Done stuff with 20/35 girls. And had sex with 12/35 girls. I think that's a lower number than what Pareidolia would like, but that just means there's more to come.

See my joke there? Anyway, if people point out anything I'll update the list.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 297 Votes