Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Well, yes. I'm not saying it's acceptable for a broken person to have sex with a child. In that sense, she's evil, yes. However, the notion I was replying to wasn't that.

It was proposed that "if Sekai had also suffered abuse, then it would ruin her character", because she would cease being this eldritch abomination that was spawned to corrupt the world and bring about destruction, but another cog in a cycle of "abusee" becoming abuser. It's understandable in a sense, because real evil exists. And by that I mean that simply there are people that had the most wonderful childhoods, no trauma whatsoever to speak of, and they're malevolent by nature.

I'm fine either way. However, as the story is going, we have hints that Sekai might have a background in which she also suffered some trauma. I personally don't feel like that makes a difference tbh. Akira's situation is still up in the air, we need more info on the Wizard Maya stuff. Which will still be wrong, but might be "less bad"? What Sekai did, as you put it, is damning enough that it doesn't really matter - she was a predator in the truer sense of the word.

Edit: Also, I like your posts, we're more than good.
Ah mb then i failed the reading coprehention check.Yea i agree Sel pulling the "Oh my poor baby she was just a victim" card would be a terrible decition.

Reactions: Moonflare

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Something I'm noticing on my redline run.

I was able to escape the first reset after only 7 trips to the Shrine. When I went into my save editor to update a Love value, I noticed that godlove was 7.

I went in after I finished chapter 1 because I had forgotten to update Kirin's, and it now said godlove 8.

So something caused that to tick up well after the first reset.
What's a redline run? I be keeping an eye on here to see all the different theories and runs to see the different possible outcomes. Rn i'm going for 100% or close to it, is this like not having sex with anyone?

Oct 1, 2023
I think that people missed the point of this update.
Think about "I wouldn't be able to invade your mind if you were stronger"
It tells you that different beings are able to enter his mind because he is "weak" but what type of weak does it mean?
It's not power-based strenght but rather will-based strenght.

Akira is deep down a person who cares, he always wants to fuck but a lot of the times he holds himself back because it wouldn't be the right thing to do.
The problem is when the temptation is way too high, he is struggling to keep his mental fortitude which is when everybody starts to invade his mind.

When "he" assaulted Karin, his mind was at the weakest because of his depression, which is why it was the first time that he was completely possesed and he couldn't control his actions.
When he saw molly unconscious, he was too weak to resist the temptation and let himself be controlled.

But notice how there was no way around them, you are forced to do these whether you like them or not.

Then there are different temptation points where he is strong enough to not let any Users or deities come in, but there are still cracks for just one person to invade his mind whether he wants to or not.

When Io said she wouldn't resist, that's when temptation made his mind open for an invasion once again. Sekai and Pareidolia were present during this moment, and despite the fact that they wanted him to fuck Io, they couldn't force him like he was forced before, because his mind was stronger than usual, but there were still cracks. The person who forced him to do it is none other than the person playing the game, who is ALWAYS inside his mind and actually decides whether he is going to rape a girl or not.

If Tsubasa really is using Hope's tree to see inside Akira's mind and narrate some events to him, then that means the tsukioka tree is a "tool" and she is "using" it, despite just being a normal human.
If WIRES is Tsuneyo's daddy, and is supposedly a human, then he must have one of these tools needed to invade akira's mind.
If Sekai is supposed to be a human, then she must've found a tool to invade Akira's mind as well, because last time I checked humans don't just have magic.
All of them try to control Akira's mind and actions, which is the same as the player who uses a "computer" to play the game, you're no different from a "user" using a "tool", and guess what, you're a normal human too.

Akira is a degenerate, but he never did anything against anyone's will on his own, it was always someone controlling him

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Oh my bad, I just assumed it was.
Not covering the "Niki trade true" part of the event - since that's the longest, but as for the variations:

Rin bad homie:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Rin good homie:
Niki trade false:

Jan 1, 2024
What's a redline run? I be keeping an eye on here to see all the different theories and runs to see the different possible outcomes. Rn i'm going for 100% or close to it, is this like not having sex with anyone?
I'm pretty sure a redline run is where you intentionally do a run where you miss ALL events that can be missed.

They go on
good uncle, bad homie, not trading nudes and such in a single playthrough, their worst nightmare is not missing an event.

MagnusAxess

Jan 9, 2022
No, you'll need to download the entire game again, the patches only add the files between single versions, eg, 0.36->0.37 patch. Actually, i believe 0.28 is before the rework, so you'd have to redownload the game anyway as your version would throw errors sporadically even if you downloaded each sequential patch by digging through the release history.
What's the rework do?

MagnusAxess

Jan 9, 2022
Selly completely remade the first chapter of the game. You can find the original on his subscribestar if you're interested. Can't recall which version exactly but I think 28 is a good bet.
All I remember was him flipping out about something and going off on people and then I dipped, so that'd make sense as that's the version I still had.

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Not covering the "Niki trade true" part of the event - since that's the longest, but as for the variations:

Rin bad homie:
Rin good homie:
Niki trade false:
And there's the guilt of trading nudes, it came sooner than I expected. I think i'm on good homie since I edited this a while ago, but dang this found found out in like two updates. It will definitely be worse when Niki finds out too

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
I'm pretty sure a redline run is where you intentionally do a run where you miss ALL events that can be missed.

They go on
good uncle, bad homie, not trading nudes and such in a single playthrough, their worst nightmare is not missing an event.
I see, seeing all those missed events would certainly bother me

MagnusAxess

Jan 9, 2022

Rin bad homie:
Rin good homie:
Niki trade false:
Good homie still looks pretty bad homie, homie. (I do not know the context yet, I am spoiling myself, but I will forget all of this by the time I get time to get to that point again.)

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
This is a list of events where Himawari has a physical appearance. She also shows up as a doll in one event, but I can't remember its name.

"room with the clocks", "scientific research", "place she falls asleep at night", "glued to the sky", "three halves make a whole", " a life of prizes (dance party)", "beyond the reach of god", "ad meliora", "hiding in plain sight", "event with the japanese title", "untitled", "rough cuts", "hyzenthlay (not a physical appearance, but what she says as the narrator is relevant)", "fairytale (the end until tomorrow)" (her reveal as a narrator).

Please take note that some of these require either cheating or green route (all events triggered), and can't be seen in replay (unless manually triggered through URM).
Thanks for this, I'll probably go back and take a look at them when I have some time. I haven't looked at everything since the idea that she's a narrator came up or done a 100%. The wiki seems to not acknowledge her yet and list her as a mysterious person or similarly in events (unless I'm wrong and she's listed as something else), which makes it hard to look for one specifically if you don't remember it. I'm sure an hour or two of caffeinated virginity would solve that, but I'm probably not the one to do it.

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes