fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
It hasn't yet though.

She's bothering to go through Yumi's phone so she's looking for proof. Unless Yumi has a bunch of messages on her phone saying she wants Sensei's dig bick which she never sent to Sensei (and most likely hasn't got a history of messages of them sorting out logistics for this affair), that'd still only incriminate her not Sensei. She hasn't had a chance to take photos of both of them fucking unless we start going supernatural either with Akira blacking out, or her having photos of previous lives that survived resets on their phone.

She's pretty primed to go back to the status quo, maybe with a lower opinion of Yumi which might go somewhere. Maybe they just blow everything up instead (Might as well do the crime if you've done the time)
The only truly suspicious thing Chika could potentially find in Yumi's phone is a message from Sensei asking Yumi to rendezvous for reset5 sleepover. The rest is some less than a few phone calls (all initiated by Sensei) and they're far from deceive, but of course Chika might not be in the right state of mind to make that judgement.

Anyways, I don't think I recall right but wasn't there something about the time of the reset being tied with Akira's death? If so then can someone link me to the post that theorizes his and Chinami's death being tied because of how close (maybe even at the same time)

I got the thought after @JelF547 said she kept dying in the middle of the chapter that then wore the novelty, and with @Moonflare mentioning that when
Chika first went to the house in Chapter 1 it was because Chinami got sick.
I was never able to wrap my head around that event (Chika's Side Event). There is almost no way that the event wasn't about Chinami, but Chika's lack of sense of urgency doesn't really implicate a more than serious situation. Seriously, would you ask for a goodnight kiss from your crush when you were informed that your sister was dying upstairs? Or would you start 100m-dashing from the dorm without even changing your pajamas as soon as you finished the call?

Maybe it's a call about their rundown apartment, or anything that still requires her immediate attention there, but what's up with the glitchy snapped teary face then? Being teary about her living condition is one thing but looking snapped like that requires a more morbid trigger.

So either we go paranormal and guess something like "suddenly memories of Chinami getting very sick from a different timeline very briefly overcame Chika (or Sensei, or both) somehow", or we go weird and guess something like "Sensei was letting his morbid imagination run wild" because he didn't know what was happening at that point and it was probably bad if he was to assume.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus
4.20 star(s) 297 Votes