Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Earlier today I was rewatching a couple of events, and in the last Yumi one she seems to imply that the "rapey detentions" were within the cycles.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Furthermore, in retrospect, when Pareidolia messes with Akira's head by showing him alternate past Yumis, he shows him the rapey detention Yumi, and wouldn't it be weird/beyond what Pareidolia can do to show him something before the cycles? (Edit: that was not in Frog Boy, if someone remembers, please point it out).

However, what's confirmed to be before the cycles is Akira going after Yumi to pull her away from her life of petty crime, and that's confirmed to be before the cycles because she wasn't alone in the arcade (stealing from pachinko machines), and this level of normalcy doesn't exist inside the cycles (Yumi is always alone from the beginning of the game).

In conclusion, this heavily points to Akira's concern with Yumi being genuine in terms of trying to save her because he saw himself in her (the reason he became a teacher), or, at the very least, not realized in terms of malicious intent.

I'm taking whatever evidence I can get for the Yumi/Akira wholesome ending.
I dont think you need to use events to justify a wholesome ending between the 2.

Yumi is special and sensei sees himself in her.He has said so himself.

Now though.If for some ungodly reason her routes ending is not good and wholesome,i will provide the torches and the pitchforks.

skwada

Feb 13, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Damn, Yasu, at this point I'm starting to think that your wings just as Ami's breasts will never appear.

Selebus is really taking his time with her story. I'd even say he hasn't started laying the groundwork in that direction. All their interactions with Sensei are always about him and never about her.
man that first line from Akira is funny as fuck

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes