alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Pretty sure i've said this at least once somewhere - maybe an earlier update of this game.

If sound is required ... i won't even be downloading this game, much less playing it.

Why don't you change all the dialog to emojis, like that other game has, just to make it even more annoying to play?
Complaining about game mechanics won't change them, this is a developer that is developing what he wants and is letting us play it as well, not a developer developing for us. The best option if you don't like the mechanics or any other aspect and are unwilling to look past them is to find something else.

It doesn't affect anything yet, and if it ever does it will probably just be a joke, like the One True Ending in the Barack and Brony route. If you absolutely must undo it and insist upon being a pussy either google "renpy save editor" or enable the console with Unren.

Ankoku you need a better text editor my man
View attachment 1385204
Emphasis on yet, and I wouldn't count on it being a joke, Selebus loves to punish players for trying to take the easy route or not paying attention, so actual consequences are more likely, potentially including changes in dialogue to take shots at us or lockouts for certain or every girl because they 'know' you cheated.

why is there no love for the homie rin
She'll get some at some point, he cycles through a few girls an update instead of doing some for all of them or focusing on one girl. He has stated that focusing on one character used to be a cause of burn out for him before this project, something like that, it has been a while, and doing all of them at the same time every update would do the same not to mention the absolute nightmare it would be to focus equally on all of them at once and maintain this level of quality. Doing a few at a time and cycling allows him to get a change of pace each update.

Karin is utterly precious
Yes, yes she is.

Jul 11, 2019

Pretty sure i've said this at least once somewhere - maybe an earlier update of this game.

If sound is required ... i won't even be downloading this game, much less playing it.

Why don't you change all the dialog to emojis, like that other game has, just to make it even more annoying to play?​
Thank you for your notice.
Also pretty sure we don't care. We think it's a great game and if you don't want to try it because of your own reasons, then don't. No need to inform us.
What you're saying is like "Take away the sound from Fnaf, I don't want to play with sound because "insert reason".".
Yeah, you could play without sound, but you'd miss part of the experience. And in this game that is an important part of the experience. It's like watching Dora, but you're blind so you can't tell her what to pick. I could make a number of comparisons (or similes, I don't understand the difference), but that would just be unnecessary text and maybe painful to read.

PS:
If this was already clarified on page 509+, then I apologize. I haven't played the update yet, so I didn't want to risk running into spoilers. (Because I'm a terrible human being who has to click on spoiler text, because of curiosity, and have to respond to random people on the internet to inform them of my opinion.)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thank you for your notice.
Also pretty sure we don't care. We think it's a great game and if you don't want to try it because of your own reasons, then don't. No need to inform us.
What you're saying is like "Take away the sound from Fnaf, I don't want to play with sound because "insert reason".".
Yeah, you could play without sound, but you'd miss part of the experience. And in this game that is an important part of the experience. It's like watching Dora, but you're blind so you can't tell her what to pick. I could make a number of comparisons (or similes, I don't understand the difference), but that would just be unnecessary text and maybe painful to read.

PS:
If this was already clarified on page 509+, then I apologize. I haven't played the update yet, so I didn't want to risk running into spoilers. (Because I'm a terrible human being who has to click on spoiler text, because of curiosity, and have to respond to random people on the internet to inform them of my opinion.)
Hey, those spoilers are tempting to click on, some of us just can't help it.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
She'll get some at some point, he cycles through a few girls an update instead of doing some for all of them or focusing on one girl. He has stated that focusing on one character used to be a cause of burn out for him before this project, something like that, it has been a while, and doing all of them at the same time every update would do the same not to mention the absolute nightmare it would be to focus equally on all of them at once and maintain this level of quality. Doing a few at a time and cycling allows him to get a change of pace each update.
Yeah, there are 20 main characters and 10 side characters at this point, it's going to take a while to cycle through them and keep them all up to date. This was very much a side-character update, and even the Sana content served double duty in that it pushed Yuki and Sara's stories forward in addition to Sana's.

The next update is the big beach update, and this update includes just enough Rin content to make clear that she's going to be a non-trivial part of that story, and if last beach event is any indication, that will be followed by some solo aftermath content iin the update following.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
When this game is complete years from now, playing it fresh from the beginning is going to be a very different experience from playing it during development, I suspect. After all, right now content is only accessible after it is released, so you have to do things in potentially a different order than you might if it were all there right away. Sure, since many of the events require events from other characters to be done, the overall story will work out the same, but I suspect other elements may be quite different. It may also be more difficult to get affection/lust levels to important thresholds to unlock 'optional' scenes.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yeah, there are 20 main characters and 10 side characters at this point, it's going to take a while to cycle through them and keep them all up to date. This was very much a side-character update, and even the Sana content served double duty in that it pushed Yuki and Sara's stories forward in addition to Sana's.

The next update is the big beach update, and this update includes just enough Rin content to make clear that she's going to be a non-trivial part of that story, and if last beach event is any indication, that will be followed by some solo aftermath content iin the update following.
Probably, but who knows after the end of Rin's current content, we might get few, but heavily impactful events on her end. We'll see when the update comes out.

When this game is complete years from now, playing it fresh from the beginning is going to be a very different experience from playing it during development, I suspect. After all, right now content is only accessible after it is released, so you have to do things in potentially a different order than you might if it were all there right away. Sure, since many of the events require events from other characters to be done, the overall story will work out the same, but I suspect other elements may be quite different. It may also be more difficult to get affection/lust levels to important thresholds to unlock 'optional' scenes.
Indeed, I am looking forward to it even if I will know the story before that full playthrough.

Cerpin

Jun 22, 2020
The question that no-one is asking, which must be asked is: why is selebus bullying the emerald guardian, what terrible sin did she commit, is this Freudian?

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
I suspect we're getting really close to the point where it becomes impossible to NOT miss a scene here or there.
Everyone will miss events in the upcoming beach update. You have to stay with the girls of the dorm which won, meaning that we will be missing one half of the update I guess on each path (floor 1 girls and floor 2 girls)

Moreover....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, that Molly scene was kinda sad tbh. The beach trip is going to be an absolute car crash for Molly, Rin, Otoha and probably Chika.

• Sad
Reactions: Antosha

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Speaking of missing scenes, I had to repeat lots of the game a few months ago due to the "badhomie" scenes at the beach. I just couldn't do that to Rin. That took probably 2 or 3 hours, zipping through everything.

But I noticed over the last few updates that I am missing a single scene in the game, Haruka's "Fixing Pipes" event, mainly because Harika is the least interesting character, to me, and only available one particular time on the weekend, so I sort of ignored her for awhile. What did I miss? Can someone briefly describe it?

Is this scene in any way important to the story?

I try to be a completist, but I can't imagine replaying the last 3/4th of LiL just to get this scene. It would probably take me all day of endlessly clicking, and I don't look forward to seeing Bluebird again.

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes