barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Never used them, but what about overtone and raidcall? Aren't they alternatives for discord?

About the game, just to be certain i'm not misinterpreting: all those messages about "something buried beneath your feet" is just a regular foreshadowing to some future event, or the game requires player to click in the scenario somewhere to find whatever shit is buiried? I don't believe the game has a pixel hunt feature, but you never know.
There's not a pixel hunt, the "something is buried beneath your feet" message is one of the recurring themes, and there's some speculation as to what it actually means (it could be the grave where Ami's parents are buried, the physical location of the room with the clocks, where one of the gods is sleeping, etc).

Reactions: moodle

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Got an email today saying Discord updated their policy and now it straight up says "no loli or shota" and "any users contributing to servers with this content will be banned and reported to authorities". I think it's pretty obvious what's going to be the next road block for LiL.
Looking over the e-mail itself, there's no mention of this in the summary of changes. It's there when you click on the full guidelines, though -- which tells me that this isn't an actual change, and that restriction's been there on paper for quite some time.

Whether or not its actually enforced is another matter. It could just be something their lawyers had them put in to shield themselves form liability.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
No point in trying with some of these people. They can't grasp subtext and now it's seeming like they can't grasp regular text lmao, like Sel's gone past heavily hinting to straight up confirming at this point
is subtext that really small text they put below the line sometimes like when you write the chemical formula for water? :unsure:

Shiroihanabi

Feb 25, 2022
Doubtful that anyone who still has them would share them. I had them back when I supported a long time ago, but I had a hard drive die and lost them. I asked if I could have them back since I still support from time to time and never would share them. I was told he will never share them again. I think he only gives them out to really loyal subscribers now (People who have been on the $100/month tier since the beginning).
I just find it odd that they don't seem to be ANYWHERE (with one possible exception) given the popularity of the game and the nature of the internet.

GeePic

Nov 22, 2019
hello is it normal to have laggy sex animations or do I just have potato laptop my version is compressed but I have same problem with the regular version too my fps goes from anywhere 8fps-60fps and the animation is always laggy no matter what is the problem with renpy settings or is it my potato laptop this is the first renpy game where the animations were laggy

edit: tried code "lagfix" didn't work laggy animation.PNG settings.PNG

Last edited:

GeePic

Nov 22, 2019
hello is it normal to have laggy sex animations or do I just have potato laptop my version is compressed but I have same problem with the regular version too my fps goes from anywhere 8fps-60fps and the animation is always laggy no matter what is the problem with renpy settings or is it my potato laptop this is the first renpy game where the animations were laggy

edit: tried code "lagfix" didn't work View attachment 1682808 View attachment 1682809
alright, I progressed more in the game and unlocked boobjob for futaba and its animation was smooth so the problem is on the first animations I guess? I will reply to this message when I unlock more animations.

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
Lessons in Love 0.23.0 Part 1 (Subscribestar Version)
Removed links as main post has been updated now

Changelog
  • 35k+ Words
  • 300+ Images
  • 12 New Events
  • 4 Maya Events
  • 4 Miku Events
  • 4 Otoha Events
  • 2 New Outfits for Miku
  • Egg
  • New Music
  • Fixes/Changes for Older Content

Last edited:

Akutawaga

Nov 5, 2018
Lessons in Love 0.23.0 Part 1 (Subscribestar Version)
PC/Mac/Patch - MEGA /

Changelog
  • 35k+ Words
  • 300+ Images
  • 12 New Events
  • 4 Maya Events
  • 4 Miku Events
  • 4 Otoha Events
  • 2 New Outfits for Miku
  • Egg
  • New Music
  • Fixes/Changes for Older Content
hero

25thKnight

May 20, 2020
I never tried to use an update patch so I'm going to ask you guys how do you use it? Could you guys give me an explanation or a video on how you do it?

Jimbolance

Nov 19, 2018
I never tried to use an update patch so I'm going to ask you guys how do you use it? Could you guys give me an explanation or a video on how you do it?
- Download and extract the update patch
- take all the contents from the "game" folder of the update patch and put it in the "game" folder of the LiL version released before whatever patch version you are putting in (0.21 part1 -> patch for 0.21 part2 or 0.21 part2 -> patch for 0.22 as examples)
- if it asks you about replacing same-name files, let it
- you're done

• Red Heart
Reactions: 25thKnight

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Reactions: TwoHeavens

25thKnight

May 20, 2020
- Download and extract the update patch
- take all the contents from the "game" folder of the update patch and put it in the "game" folder of the LiL version released before whatever patch version you are putting in (0.21 part1 -> patch for 0.21 part2 or 0.21 part2 -> patch for 0.22 as examples)
- if it asks you about replacing same-name files, let it
- you're done
Thanks mate

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes