Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Huh? Isnt v25.0 part 1 already released weeks ago? I played it in android version but it was censored even the compressed.. But this one is new android port posted last week.
Alright, ladies and gentlemen, the time has come. Lessons in Love 0.25.0 Part 1 is officially released.

None of the download links (below) are working, so just download it off this site :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
15 min into the game and... WTF am I playing? WTF is going on here?....

One question: is it possible to miss event for good?

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
15 min into the game and... WTF am I playing? WTF is going on here?....

One question: is it possible to miss event for good?
Yes, but its mostly from not going after the girl (and those choices are absolutely apparent). Others are if you lack lust points at some point in game with the girl (just make everyone with lust 30 or something, then you're golden). Ah, yes, dont go after Chika (schredinger or something event, dont trigger it) until beach main events, if you trigger it - it will cause you to lose some events later.
And yes, there are A LOT WTF moments now, it was a bit more "newbie friendly" before, but with the rework its more for the guys who played the game and catch the things that happens there, if I played this version when I just started I would've probably dropped the game myself. I mean, previous version gave me a sense of curiousity, but I dont know what sense it gives for new player now. Sense of WTF, I guess. Just...play the game, its really worth it and this much wtf on square meter is only in the beginning.

Reactions: Antera and ElukiaTV
4.20 star(s) 298 Votes