BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
What if he got implants just for you? Then would you finally accept him for the turbo ginger love machine that he wants to be for you?
Fucking implants count to nothing. It's the freckles. If they are not honestly earned and self appreciated, then no, not even as a guuuuurl! Period.:ROFLMAO:

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
I see many men of class in this thread. Pale ginger women with freckles are the only thing that convinces me god is real and he cares about us dudes.

That and goth chicks.
I wonder, are these combinable? Normally goth's come black haired, still pale skinned. Are goth's just redheads with black hair and nails?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Chrander

Mar 23, 2022
I need help. Chikas curry night event chain won't trigger even though I have more than enough affection for her and Tusbasa. And yes I'm calling her in the afternoon.

Someone18

Jul 3, 2018
another call for a save file through 29. Was fine last update but seems like I got bit by DRM even though I took the "cleaned" march CP. Any help would be appreciated.

Edit...used v28 save from main page...thanks

Last edited:

ahsnait

May 27, 2020
I can’t figure out how to get out of the ‘the world is broken’ loop.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any help/hints are appreciated, I’m completely stuck. I normally don’t like to use guides/walkthroughs or get help, but I just can’t progress at all. Am I missing something, or is this a bug?

Rahiluk

Oct 3, 2020
So let me get this straight, if you installed 0.29 and the care packages, played until the end of this version then installed 0.30 and load a save from 0.29, it will not work? Is there a way around this? Will the Script.rpy fix this?

This is my situation and when I load a save from 0.29 using 0.30 I get an error screen and when I select ignore the game starts from the beginning. Thought it maybe something else as I was sure I put in the care packages that where cleaned.
Are the care packages on the first page cleaned?

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
so lessons in love theorizing.
has anything been opened up or explained the connection between yuki and tsubasa yet?
I think leading theories were
just rich people using the underworld to break competition knee caps?
tsubasa ran with yuki back in the day/went to the same school before she hit hard times and ran away from home/wandering the streets?

I want to throw a random spitball out there with 0 contextual or subtextual basis, this theory is shit essentially. and only being posted to make freckled faces smile hopefully since he loves to read theories.
yumi, touka, and tsukasa are all sisters. Yuki was in a drugged out haze when she was made pregnant (true and in the game) and the yakuza boss, yumi takes as her 'dad', is really just the guy that pimped out a woman to a rich ass man and now blackmails the rich asshole with evidence of an illegitimate daughter (pulled out of my ass). I have negative 100% evidence for this... it just would tickle my fancy/funny bone immensely and re-contextualize some things. yuki knows nothing of this either but tsubasa does because she looks into peoples background and that is why she knows who yuki is because Tsubasa knows what her husband did/does for fun in his spare time which explains why tsubasa knows yuki but yuki doesn't know tsubasa

edit:
please do tell me how this theory is shit because of reason x, y, or z.
I didn't try very hard on it.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 299 Votes