alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Chaotic. Like the world being turned "Upside Down". Interesting, but in a way that a horrible car wreck would be. The last reset, seemed to contain a murder, and the one before that nearly had Maya be left behind, so I can only wonder what this one has in store for us. Especially with all the implications that something bad might happen.

Sensei has seemed to join Yasu/HOPE, but hasn't taken what he shouldn't just yet. Pareidolia's turn is nigh, and apparently that itself seems like it'll have a notable impact at the least. Then there's these things wandering about:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And of course, how exactly Nao-chan:
plays into things is anyone's guess. On top of this, there's Sekai:
The Shapeshifter, Mangled/Memory Ami, the Maya menagerie, and who knows what else. With Makoto's survivability in question, and whether or not Ayane might betray Maya in the background of all this. Well, I for one am very interested, but also a little concerned. The Wholesomeness likely won't last forever.

Of course, I could just be worrying over nothing.
I see, so something that would be considered a morally bad event, but one you can't help but stare at the entire time it goes on. Honestly...I could see this, and not just in the near future, I mean I could see it coming up in multiple areas of the future game, particularly along the dark route.

It's basically guaranteed we're losing the wholesome, the question is when.

Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I see, so something that would be considered a morally bad event, but one you can't help but stare at the entire time it goes on. Honestly...I could see this, and not just in the near future, I mean I could see it coming up in multiple areas of the future game, particularly along the dark route.

It's basically guaranteed we're losing the wholesome, the question is when.
Yep, "Everything is already g-":

SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
I'm also thinking that The Shapeshifter is either on her side or is supposed to be an ally since she appeared during Sekai's restoration and seemed to want Sensei to have her:
I disagree on this one, in my opinion it's pretty clear that Himawari is trying to lead Sensei away from Sekai's grip. Before she appears we get a flashing image of "Himawari Co." trying to prevent dangerous informations from entering Akira's mind
screenshot0007.png
The "Take it" also probably referred to her hand, as in "Come take my hand and follow me far from here"

Last edited:

ZeroeHope

Jun 18, 2021
How do I trick my device that the save is edited on my own device

Tried clicking yes and the save doesn't load
Never had this type of problem before when I was editing my files on an online save editor

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I disagree on this one, in my opinion it's pretty clear that Himawari is trying to lead Sensei away from Sekai's grip. Before she appears we get a flashing image of "Himawari Co." trying to prevent dangerous informations from entering Akira's mind
View attachment 2905322
The "Take it" also probably referred to her hand, as in "Come take my hand and follow me far from here"
It says "unintentional", not dangerous. It seems more like The Shapeshifter would want him to have information about Sekai, tbh. For all we know, she's behind Sekai being restored, so that Sensei can become the "real" him.

The Shapeshifter seems to like the "real" Sensei:
Albeit, also seems confused. Something tells me, she underestimated the consequences.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Yeah, I'm thinking the Shapeshifter was the Narrator talking about restoration before Sekai was apparently restored:

She seemed to quickly regret it though based off 'Neverender':
and seemed scared of Sekai towards the end of Beachmas:

The Shapeshifter also seemed to start slanting in 'Shelter':
Not entirely sure why. I am thinking the Shapeshifter has actually been the main Narrator that's not Sensei, since the beginning, now, though.

Btw, Sekai seemed to be the Narrator in 'Imaginary Veins':
The speaking from a female perspective, being called a pedophile by others, and the whole "dig me up, I miss you" stuff seems to imply it's Sekai here.

So, yeah, future Sekai stuff might be The Shapeshifter's fault. Albeit, I think HOPE may have played a part in this being possible:
HOPE may have brought Sekai back, but the Shapeshifter helped restore her. Maybe, idk. This shit is wild.

Can't wait to figure out if I'm right or I'm just fucking delusional. I'm fine with either I suppose. The Sekai-spiracy grows.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Yeah, I'm thinking the Shapeshifter was the Narrator talking about restoration before Sekai was apparently restored:

She seemed to quickly regret it though based off 'Neverender':
and seemed scared of Sekai towards the end of Beachmas:

The Shapeshifter also seemed to start slanting in 'Shelter':
Not entirely sure why. I am thinking the Shapeshifter has actually been the main Narrator that's not Sensei, since the beginning, now, though.

Btw, Sekai seemed to be the Narrator in 'Imaginary Veins':
The speaking from a female perspective, being called a pedophile by others, and the whole "dig me up, I miss you" stuff seems to imply it's Sekai here.

So, yeah, future Sekai stuff might be The Shapeshifter's fault. Albeit, I think HOPE may have played a part in this being possible:
HOPE may have brought Sekai back, but the Shapeshifter helped restore her. Maybe, idk. This shit is wild.

Can't wait to figure out if I'm right or I'm just fucking delusional. I'm fine with either I suppose. The Sekai-spiracy grows.
One thing to add.
Sel and Sekai have the same color code.
Don't know if this is a little self insert with Sekai or because Sel is also one of the narrators.

Oh and i'd like to thank you for your efforts and always having all those images and stuff at hand.
I mean, i was the one who supposed people should backup their theories and opinions with event names and images more often.
But lately it became to taxing for myself and i don't do this as often.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
New Previews...

Banking on Noriko because of that yellow checkered pants (gotta say I have zero understanding of what she wears there in Hotel Noriko; I rememebred being actually confused LOL)
1693916869670.png
I was checking these previews by clicking one and just scrolling to the right, so the banana man popping up right in my face legit spooked me for a split sec :LOL:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Banking on Noriko because of that yellow checkered pants (gotta say I have zero understanding of what she wears there in Hotel Noriko; I rememebred being actually confused LOL)
View attachment 2905805
I was checking these previews by clicking one and just scrolling to the right, so the banana man popping up right in my face legit spooked me for a split sec :LOL:
Noriko has crazy good style, watchyu smokin' bro?

• Haha
Reactions: LuisD and fdsasdf_p

Angra Shadow

Jun 6, 2023
Just finished the update. It was a mixed bag for me and felt like a slog to read through. Aside from Wakana and Ayane this update focused on the characters I'm least interested in, and even those two aren't particularly favorites of mine. But my real problem was with how once again Sel seems allergic to committing to a development for long before returning things to the status quo. I really would have preferred if Miku remained broken and Futaba's freakout continued. Not to mention, the reveal regarding Miku's parents came too late imo, it was pretty obvious that there was some sort of gun shooting incident as early as Ch1 and dragging out that mystery all the way until now made me lose interest in it.

It's unfortunate because I was starting to feel really excited about LiL again for the first time since Ch2's Halloween but these past 2-3 updates haven't really delivered and instead of capitalizing on all the build up and escalating things they just slowed them down more. At this point I'm not even sure anything noteworthy will happen by the end of Ch3 and even if it does, I probably won't care as much as I am supposed to.

Last edited:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
So...

1 - Where's the last Miku Scene?

2 - How do i get this last Chika scene:
View attachment 2905842
Chika: choose Ayane when Chika asked you who to pick for threesome
(The choice was made in Our Time Atop This Mattress; so if you don’t casually get the scene chances are you picked someone else back then and have already missed two Ayane events; reloading/saveediting imminent)

Miku: invite her over the second time (Fair is Fair)

Reactions: Cool'Thulhu

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
Banana man caught me completely off guard. Could be Niki again for all we know since she's the one character with an incentive to wear a full body disguise.
Judging from her pink toenails the best guess is probably Niki, but I have a feeling that a super idol isn't gonna wear something this horrendous if she just wants to hide her face. Meanwhile this costume kinda fits with the playful personality of the Shapeshifter and she's been appearing more often lately.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
What is the other animation for this update? I know Ayanae has a new one but what is the other one?

4.20 star(s) 301 Votes