qaz098

Nov 26, 2020
Also, I'm thinking it'll be Rin being the next to be hurt. Feels like there is a lot of danger flags on her. Could be wrong though, and she'll be saved for later.
I could see it, the Otoha situation is still heating up, this could get real ugly.
i think with Rin we got all her forshadowing and set up from the last beach trip with how she going be hurt.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i think this is the thing to break Rin not the kiss with Niki. i think if it was just a kiss Rin would be hurt but try to move past it and to talk it out with Otoha to try make the relationship work. but Otoha not caring would end it for Rin because we seen Rin take a lot of crap from Otoha but the only time we seen Rin walk away and get mad with her was during the double date with Sensei and Niki. and the reason for it was because Rin works out that it was Otoha who had a promble with the relationship not her parents.

Otoha also cant get over Niki and i think when she with Rin she thinking of being Niki instead. also her confession is less about her admiting to Sensei about cheating and more about her finally admiting out loud that she like Niki. so Otoha is not going to stop trying with Niki i think she going spend as much time with her has possible and wait for an opening.

we also found out that Rin was going to confess to Sensei but ending up backing out and we dont know the full reason why. my theory is that Rin throught she wasnt good enough compared to the all the other girls or that she what to date Sensei but knew he wouldnt give up the other girls.

so i think after things blow up with Otoha Rin going to just spiraling into depressions and starting thinking how she wasnt good enough for Chika, Sensei or Otoha and that going to lead to thinking she trash and not good enough for anyone. this might make her self harming a lot wrost.

also Otoha being with Niki during the halloween event might prove my point that she go to keep ditching Rin to be with Niki has much has possible. i also wont be surpised if she does the same during the christmas event.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
On a second playthrough knowing that "The girl who cannot breath" is Sekai makes Wakana's event "Pseudonym" have way more sense and Ami's poem:
It really gets better in the context, and helps the future newer event in which Wakana talks about Ami's poem reflecting Sekai's make more sense also.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i think with Rin we got all her forshadowing and set up from the last beach trip with how she going be hurt.

i think this is the thing to break Rin not the kiss with Niki. i think if it was just a kiss Rin would be hurt but try to move past it and to talk it out with Otoha to try make the relationship work. but Otoha not caring would end it for Rin because we seen Rin take a lot of crap from Otoha but the only time we seen Rin walk away and get mad with her was during the double date with Sensei and Niki. and the reason for it was because Rin works out that it was Otoha who had a promble with the relationship not her parents.

Otoha also cant get over Niki and i think when she with Rin she thinking of being Niki instead. also her confession is less about her admiting to Sensei about cheating and more about her finally admiting out loud that she like Niki. so Otoha is not going to stop trying with Niki i think she going spend as much time with her has possible and wait for an opening.

we also found out that Rin was going to confess to Sensei but ending up backing out and we dont know the full reason why. my theory is that Rin throught she wasnt good enough compared to the all the other girls or that she what to date Sensei but knew he wouldnt give up the other girls.

so i think after things blow up with Otoha Rin going to just spiraling into depressions and starting thinking how she wasnt good enough for Chika, Sensei or Otoha and that going to lead to thinking she trash and not good enough for anyone. this might make her self harming a lot wrost.

also Otoha being with Niki during the halloween event might prove my point that she go to keep ditching Rin to be with Niki has much has possible. i also wont be surpised if she does the same during the christmas event.
I mean, I view the Niki kiss as a product of the main issue regardless of whether it was planned ahead of the act or not, Otoha clearly does not care about Rin, which runs contrary to what Rin is seeking and what Rin thought at first. Someone who did would exercise the absolute peak of self restraint to keep from cheating on their partner. I have to agree that this is the aspect that will hurt Rin the most, hence why it is the main issue, because it has the biggest potential for doing harm.

Rin going into her depressed state is pretty much guaranteed at this point, it happened with Chika and that was a simple rejection, this is significantly worse than that. I think you're right that we're going to see her doing more harm to herself than she has ever done since the game first released.

Also, that whole double date part, perfect example of how smart and perceptive Rin can be.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Random, but I decided to go back and check out Futaba's scary story, and this made me wonder why a Cat of all things was chosen to murder the girl in it:

I then recalled how Maya tends to be referred to as a stray cat:
and how Noriko claimed Maya would hurt anyone who stands in her way:
Soon after Futaba's story. Which made me wonder if this Cat was actually representing Maya for some reason.

Then I realized something a little unsettling. Both the girl in Futaba's story, and Sensei in 'Baby Finches' end up falling and breaking their neck:
With a "cat" seemingly being involved in some way. Maya apparently watching it happen with Sensei, while the girl was murdered by a Cat.

It could all just be a coincidence, but it's definitely a little strange. Futaba's scary story might be more notable than I thought.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

I definitely think Rin thought she wasn't good enough for Sensei, at least based off the Friend Zone Fight:
Which took place after confessing to Chika and before Rin confessed to Otoha.

The fact Sensei never made a move on her probably made Rin think he didn't want her that way, which to be fair, is somewhat true. Sensei has treated Rin more as a friend than a love interest, even though she doesn't exactly hide that she finds him attactive:

I wouldn't doubt that if Sensei actually tried to seduce Rin, it'd be rather easy. He just doesn't. In his mind, he'd probably try to fuck a watermelon before he'd try to fuck Rin. Mostly just because he actually cares about her.

qaz098

Nov 26, 2020
I definitely think Rin thought she wasn't good enough for Sensei, at least based off the Friend Zone Fight:
Which took place after confessing to Chika and before Rin confessed to Otoha.

The fact Sensei never made a move on her probably made Rin think he didn't want her that way, which to be fair, is somewhat true. Sensei has treated Rin more as a friend than a love interest, even though she doesn't exactly hide that she finds him attactive:
I wouldn't doubt that if Sensei actually tried to seduce Rin, it'd be rather easy. He just doesn't. In his mind, he'd probably try to fuck a watermelon before he'd try to fuck Rin. Mostly just because he actually cares about her.
this was my thinking of why Rin thinks she not good enough for Sensei. plus there a lot more times Rin brings this up like the time she ask Sensei why he never asked for her phone number or the time during her second depression state where she ask Sensei why he never made a move on her and said there was time where she would of let him if he did.

it werid because i remember a few scenes with Haruka where Sensei talk about how he what to sleep with Rin. but he never acting on it part from the one time they kissed. my theory is that Sensei weridly enough just whats a friend where he dosent have to worry about sex or feelings and can just hang out. but 90% of the cast what date/fuck him while the other 10% are wizards or he just not close with plus it dont help that Sensei also cant help himself but try to sleep with everyone.

you can see this a few times the biggest time being that he got really upset when Wakana in the last update only invite him out to get info. he even said a few times how he was look forward to just hang out with a friend and nothing else. it is also the real reason why he dosent what to sleep with Imani becuase he enjoy the friendship to much for him to ruin it.

and this is Rin problem has well she was to quick with coming homies with Sensei and acting like a best friend to Sensei. both Otoha and Futaba have brought up how close Sensei is with Rin and how well they get along. Sensei has said to himself and then later to Rin herself that he missed hang out with her once she started to dating Otoha. so i think this why he never made a move on Rin is because he cares to much about her like Imani.

laserQ

May 17, 2021
Guys, can someone give me 100% save for 0.34.0 please, I lost my saves by downloading DLCs. Help pls.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Bros i need some help.I tried the game in the past and it seemed interesting,what with all the code and the many questions that the game raised.Mainly the "What in the fuck is going on???" and "Holy fuck is that a breed your daughter simulator?!" and other such questions.Yet the grind for affection is too tiring,so i need to ask if im playing the game wrongly or if this way of playing the game(aka grinding for affection with each girl to unlock their events and after a while you get 1 event and then back to grinding rinse and repeat) is how the game is intended to be played or if im just stupid.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Bros i need some help.I tried the game in the past and it seemed interesting,what with all the code and the many questions that the game raised.Mainly the "What in the fuck is going on???" and "Holy fuck is that a breed your daughter simulator?!" and other such questions.Yet the grind for affection is too tiring,so i need to ask if im playing the game wrongly or if this way of playing the game(aka grinding for affection with each girl to unlock their events and after a while you get 1 event and then back to grinding rinse and repeat) is how the game is intended to be played or if im just stupid.
The game is intended for you to raise 5 affection or lust with a girl, to start their next event, which may be required to start a different event, etc.

If the grinds too much, just use URM:
Then manually put all the girls at like 999 aff or lust if you want. Might make things a little weird at some points, but it'll definitely save time. Also there's plenty of other things you can do with it. It's pretty fucking awesome honestly.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
The game is intended for you to raise 5 affection or lust with a girl, to start their next event, which may be required to start a different event, etc.

Then manually put all the girls at like 999 aff or lust if you want. Might make things a little weird at some points, but it'll definitely save time. Also there's plenty of other things you can do with it. It's pretty fucking awesome honestly.
Ohhhh so max out 1 girl and then move on to the next one.Collzies thx

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
No, that's definitely not what you should do. The game pretty much demands that you move forward with all the girls, as lots of events are locked behind other girls' events, which are locked behind getting enough affection with those other girls. What DeSkel was saying is that you will need to get girls to certain thresholds (5 affection, 10 affection) for their events to trigger, but you need to work on getting all the girls to those thresholds so that you aren't blocking out events that require other events.

Especially now that the game has as many releases as it does, you will run into dead ends with many girls (in terms of being able to progress further with their events) if you focus only on them.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Not only that but sometimes doing events for girls in the wrong order locks content in the future, like fingering Chika before Rin gets to confess.

Reactions: crustlord12

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
That's the intent, yeah. It's only 5 of a stat per event plus some previous events in some cases.

Big warning DO NOT do this before certain things known to cause missed events, some things do not have the need to go to a specific location to trigger (rare, but it is there), so they WILL trigger automatically and trip the code to mark the events that would be affected as missed (red) if you have the prerequisites to trigger without completing (green) the event. Make sure you do this ONLY when you are clear of this issue.

Not exactly, you WILL get stuck this way. This game has a web of prerequisites that includes some girls' stats needed for the events of others. Definitely do them all at once, but just be careful of who is at what stats before others.

Not only that but sometimes doing events for girls in the wrong order locks content in the future, like fingering Chika before Rin gets to confess.
This is what I mean with the above.

Reactions: DeSkel15

Dc345

May 27, 2020
If you use the URM recommended earlier you can use the cheats on sensei's computer then turn off the cheater flag so your affection points for every girl(excluding Ami) dont get nuked.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Not exactly, you WILL get stuck this way. This game has a web of prerequisites that includes some girls' stats needed for the events of others. Definitely do them all at once, but just be careful of who is at what stats before others.

This is what I mean with the above.
I cant see the affection requirments for each event to happen and i dont wanna use cheats so ig ill do it in batches of idk 10-15?Like i focus on 1 girl,+15,go to the next,+15 etc etc until an event triggers..?Meh

If anybody can share their "cycle" of affection giving without cheats it would be quite helpful

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
I cant see the affection requirments for each event to happen and i dont wanna use cheats so ig ill do it in batches of idk 10-15?Like i focus on 1 girl,+15,go to the next,+15 etc etc until an event triggers..?Meh

If anybody can share their "cycle" of affection giving without cheats it would be quite helpful
There is a wiki that gives details for all the public releases. One thing to be aware of is that you lose the ability to interact with some characters at different times for story reasons. Sometimes this can leave you in a position at the start of an event chain where you can miss an event because you didn't meet the threshold for it and never had a chance to get there. Makoto is an example of where this cn happen.

Last edited:

wamzzz

Sep 28, 2021

Might want to check out the guide mod as it helps a ton with figuring out what you need and where to get the events. I'd say it's almost mandatory because otherwise trying to guess or hunt down specific requirements for events is a huge pain in the ass. If you know coding and the event, you can also go search for the requirements in the code itself but overall I'd just recommend the guide mod.

And no, you aren't playing the game wrong, it's just that the creator isn't a good game designer and pretty stubborn about making things difficult. You're bound to hit a lot of roadblocks at certain points so be sure to check out the puzzle guide when you get there.

Reactions: crustlord12
4.20 star(s) 301 Votes