chronox42

May 1, 2020
How do I change it so I chose Ayane for the Chika threesome choice using console commands?
With the console enabled, press Shift+O to open it.

Then at the prompt enter:
Code:
> chinamicthree = False
> tsubasacthree = False
> yumicthree = False
> rincthree = False
> ayanecthree = True
The final line is the most important. You can enter ayanecthree alone to verify that the variable has been set to True.

Press Escape to leave the console, and you're done. I highly recommend this means of save editing.

Ern The Skáld

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
Well then, I finished this game...

Time to sulk once again in hopes of finding another masterpiece.
You... You do know that the game is ongoing and we're looking at 10 updates next year, right? 0.36 is dropping on Jan 1st and the next one in February. We're not even halfway through yet.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Well then, I finished this game...

Time to sulk once again in hopes of finding another masterpiece.
The game is not even half done at this point, my dude, highly recommend you to play it every update. Considering it comes out every month (sometimes it stretches to 2 months, like now, since he want to get some rest) with ~20 events per update, which is a lot and I dont know any other developer making as much content.

And recommendations for a game that worth being called a masterpiece - Superhuman, update just came out, don't look at the graphics, it will grow on you, story is superb, just trust me on this. If you missed it - you are in for a wild ride!
Oh, right, I have to add this game to my signature! And leave a link here too)
https://f95zone.to/threads/superhuman-v0-97-weirdworld.74436/

Last edited:

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
The game is not even half done at this point, my dude, highly recommend you to play it every update. Considering it comes out every month (sometimes it stretches to 2 months, like now, since he want to get some rest) with ~20 events per update, which is a lot and I dont know any other developer making as much content.

And recommendations for a game that worth being called a masterpiece - Superhuman, update just came out, don't look at the graphics, it will grow on you, story is superb, just trust me on this. If you missed it - you are in for a wild ride!
Oh, right, I have to add this game to my signature! And leave a link here too)
https://f95zone.to/threads/superhuman-v0-97-weirdworld.74436/
I am following Superhuman for really long time now.

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
Damn i was out like a week and Sel dropped previews and some new designs. At first i disliked some of them (like Chika and Rin) but i guess i will just have to get used to it, its just that after all this time with some designs it feels strange.
Also there are some ones like (Molly, Futaba, Kirin, etc) that are small things like hair or clothes that i personally dont feel like a true change.

unbruitsourd

May 1, 2017
Interesting is, that Hope said: "I'm the thing with feathers" and that Akira haluzinated Maya as a bird.
The Maya copies (6,7, Moyo etc.) are seemingly related to Hope. The angels who might be related to Hope, that observed Maya during the "Scary Room".
At least it seems like there is a connection.
Tsuneyo and her father are into something, me say.
1699332788905.png

DSasha

Jul 31, 2023
TALKING IN CAPS, USER1, Summer, The Bottom of Everything, Angels, etc. Probably related to Ami.
I don't know if it has anything to do with it but there are times when Ami only speaks in lowercase.

Also, I thought there was more or less consensus with Sekai being the Wire god, it isn't that the case anymore?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I don't know if it has anything to do with it but there are times when Ami only speaks in lowercase.

Also, I thought there was more or less consensus with Sekai being the Wire god, it isn't that the case anymore?
Hm, do you recall when specifically? I mean it's more like a quirk than a requirement for these gods to follow these signatures of theirs, but you never know. Still, Memory Ami seems definitely related to the Callous god:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, it's plausible Ami is as well. Not to say, other gods don't mess around with her.

Sekai's death may have inspired The Wire god, and both seem to have some relation to trees, but that's about the only theorized connections. Tsuneyo's father seems far more likely to actually be it. We also have stuff like USER2 (who is likely the same god) claiming Sensei does not know it:
Which wouldn't really make much sense if it's someone Sensei should know, like Sekai or Ami.

Also all 3 gods are implied to be males. So is The Old One. Only Nao, and The World Itself aren't, albeit they are probably more in the "can be whatever they want" category.

DSasha

Jul 31, 2023
Hm, do you recall when specifically?
In the phone pics, when answering , I thought that there was another event that she did the same but couldn't find it, so maybe I imagined it.

And also... yeah, when she goes crazy she talk like Hope I guess, like in "No One Can Hear Us" I never did that correlation but now that I think in it is very obvious

Last edited:
Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
In the phone pics, when answering , I thought that there was another event that she did the same but couldn't find it, so maybe I imagined it
I think the phone pics are more likely just Ami being lazy when she texts and not capitalizing stuff. She doesn't just talk in lower case:
Still, worth keeping in mind.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
RE: "the thing with feathers"

I mean, I'm guessing most of you know this, and I'm sorry for channeling my inner Futaba, but it's a line from an Emily Dickenson poem:

“Hope” is the thing with feathers -
That perches in the soul -
And sings the tune without the words -
And never stops - at all -

And sweetest - in the Gale - is heard -
And sore must be the storm -
That could abash the little Bird
That kept so many warm -

I’ve heard it in the chillest land -
And on the strangest Sea -
Yet - never - in Extremity,
It asked a crumb - of me.​

Just FYI.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Or just dont be lazy and click on the guide or read the script. Its that fucking easy dude
That feeling you had whilst you wrote that is the one i feel for the subject entirely turned up by an order of magnitude. There is always another lazy idiot popping into the thread asking for folks to provide for them a custom service, delivering on a platter everything they ask for like we're getting paid to do so. It drives me up the wall, 99% of the time a very basic search would answer their question or request but they can't even be fucked to do that. There has been a collective effort to put together the puzzle guide and we got it added to the first post, but do they look in the most obvious place before asking for it? No, of course not. I got the mods to slap in a bigger set of warnings inside the spoiler for the care packages links, does this stop dipshits rolling in saying their saves got wiped 'plz give me the exact save i lost including all my choices and the exact last scene i was reading', heavens no, it barely made a dent in their numbers. And just when one finally fucks off after either getting no help cause they don't deserve it or someone finally buckled and threw them a bone, the next one rocks right the fuck up and starts this bullshit all over again. It never ends.

I used to be as helpful as i could cause i figure not everyone instantly knows how to use the tools of any website they go to, but it didn't take me that long to realise that they don't even care to learn the tools even if they're really straightforward and if people keep just giving them what they ask for without making them have to do any work for it, why would they ever feel the need to learn it for themselves? I call them parachuters cause they drop into a thread from out of nowhere, grab the shit they want and then bail, never contributing anything to anything. I make minor exceptions if the person is polite and seemingly forthright in their ignorance, but if i don't see that, they can fuck right off back into space for all i care.

4.10 star(s) 304 Votes