Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Are you trying to suggest you were a woman once? That is unpossible, there are no once-a-women on the internet.

(bleary eyed and going to bed, if this joke was bad, i expact to be dogpiled hard by all you'all)
The internet?Maybe.This thread?Never ever.But just remember people,if there is a will there is a way(Talking about you Moonflare <3)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Moonflare

ErisT

Mar 13, 2020
IIrc the public build comes out 2 weeks after.
Unless I'm retarded, it's the fifteenth today and I was hoping guide mod would be updated. :O

Well, you're certainly in the right place then cause I can't see anyone self-inserting as Akira being healthy to them or the world at large lol
Haha. While that signature broadly refers more to the people who complain about Fem-MCs or NTR games, it definitely also applies to LiL! I really like flawed characters that are capable of doing terrible things. That doesn't mean I want to do terrible things! But that's the point of engaging in Fictional media, getting to see someone else's crazy story. Self-insert stuff to me is a much more specific sub-genre for people that want wish-fulfillment or something.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Guys, thanks a lot for the support messages, but since it got to this point I think I better explain. This:
being a goth chick myself can confirm.
is the same kind of joke as when I said one of us is Selebus.

Maybe one of us is selebus, and maybe one of us is a goth chick. But I definitely wasn't outing myself when I said that, it was just a joke. Which wouldn't even be true in either case because we all know my real identity is DeSkel's fake account a hopeful sea turtle that dreams of the day Yumi will come visit me.

If you already got that it was a joke, feel free to ignore this post.
I don't self-insert in LiL because I don't really see it as an h-game.
that's also a very fair point.

Thatguy125Ab

Aug 2, 2023
question, i need 20 Rin affection and have 17, im trying the Nothing is missing, except me event and the 3 points are all i need, but she doesnt show up anywhere, does that mean im locked out?

Oct 1, 2023
I am 99% sure you're not actually Wires. But that minor possibility is very entertaining to me :ROFLMAO: what can I say, we have to take whatever topic of conversation we can to kill time between updates.
I never said that I was Wires I just like the character

You are being too paranoid my lamian friend

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
question, i need 20 Rin affection and have 17, im trying the Nothing is missing, except me event and the 3 points are all i need, but she doesnt show up anywhere, does that mean im locked out?
That event is unmissable, so no worries about that. Just get the remaining three affection points and visit Koi Cafe on a weekend morning (assuming you’ve completed the prerequisites).

Edit: By the way, I always like to ask this, but do you have the Guide Mod and the URM (Universal Ren’Py Mod) installed? Because both of them will make for a much better play experience and save a lot of time in the long run.

Reactions: Moonflare

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
That event is unmissable, so no worries about that. Just get the remaining three affection points and visit Koi Cafe on a weekend morning (assuming you’ve completed the prerequisites).

Also, install the URM, linked in my signature, makes it super easy to add points so you don't miss things in the future and pops a little tab up before choices in the top left hand corner so you can see if you're above or below point requirements. Selly is a jerk dev who will try to trip you up and the URM is the best way to navigate around his bullshit. Also, Zuko here is the most knowledgeable dude i know on using the mod to annul Selly bullshit so if you need help, tag him in the post.

4.20 star(s) 299 Votes