derekthered56

May 30, 2018
Wait so no change at all?? Io still acts like something bad happened?? Ok guess Green path is the one true path then
Red path Io was still publicly humiliated by Nodoka and is also dealing with the fact that Akira is a pedophile, so she has some reason to be upset. I don't think this divergence can work but it won't start showing until Akira and Io interact again.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Antosha

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Red path Io was still publicly humiliated by Nodoka and is also dealing with the fact that Akira is a pedophile, so she has some reason to be upset. I don't think this divergence can work but it won't start showing until Akira and Io interact again.
I want to add that her readiness to fuck with Akira should have damaged her more than sex itself

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
There will be NO traps in this game
I'm going to admit.... I wasn't sure that Sana wasn't hiding something.

Up until, you know....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It is an awful to watch but beautiful scene in concept of what it's communicating to both of them. The ways to show love that their predators taught them were lies, and the look on Akira's face as he realises that is haunting.
Yes, and...

Gotta say, haunting is a bit of an understatement.

ETA: Does F95 really not support WEBP images? That's annoying.

Last edited:

Muk_king

Oct 5, 2019
There are actually a few small important changes in the dialogue that definitely acknowledge the choice and io's subsequent state of mind.

Embrace the red path brother, embrace the minor harm reduction.
I think I accidentally checked both scenes with the same route, but yeah there are some differences.

Here are some actual script snippets with the pathing flags to show the differences;

Green path has never been so painful.

ratmanirl

Nov 25, 2022
I can't see how it would be cathartic, given that people giving up on him is what Akira is going for from the start. Everyone giving up on him would be the expected result, if it happened everyone would be like "no shit" :ROFLMAO:
Unrelated, but a random thought: aramaug especially, given that Himawari likes rain, and that the narrator that talks about the gate being built seems to dislike it, what if the gate narrator is Maya, and the Narrator Maya is talking about him leaving their old reality by jumping? Cause, get this, maybe when he jumped, he actually slipped.
A lot of this is based on Himawari liking rain, but it also counts if we assume the narrator is Himawari, as my random thought is primarily about him jumping from the roof = slipping. Doesn't really matter who's the narrator on that one.
Well everyone either doesn't care or just lets him get away with it. In fact, no one has "given up on him" since they all keep their relationships with him and think he can get better, and don't try to seriously call him out. The story also doesn't seem to want to give him any true consequences for what he's doing either. Oh, boo hoo the kid that he groomed to be his sex toy lost all her memories and now he's feeling SAD. Like what

>the child rapist gets all his relationships ruined and ends up alone and (hopefully) arrested
Yes, this is not only the expected route, but the correct route unless the story wants to devolve into some pedophile apologist nonsense.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes