Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Imagine if some of H-scenes already were done by Himawari.
Imagine if all the h scenes — all the scenes — are just Himawari. Maybe the whole simulation is just Himawari shapeshifting from one body she knows Akira will like to another, because... dunno... He's in a coma and she's just trying to spend time with her dad? :unsure:

ETA: And the Happy Scenes are just his brain short-circuiting, and the gods are just aspects of his unconscious/subconscious mind — Hope = Ego, Wires = Superego/Persona, Pareidolia = Id/Shadow? And... and...

Nah. :)

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2020
Imagine if all the h scenes — all the scenes — are just Himawari. Maybe the whole simulation is just Himawari shapeshifting from one body she knows Akira will like to another, because... dunno... He's in a coma and she's just trying to spend time with her dad? :unsure:

ETA: And the Happy Scenes are just his brain short-circuiting, and the gods are just aspects of his unconscious/subconscious mind — Hope = Ego, Wires = Superego/Persona, Pareidolia = Id/Shadow? And... and...

Nah. :)
H: "Shit, my dad's still in a coma.... Mum is so sad that he's no longer with us..." *Looks around* "I wanna ride him though."

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Honestly, I think Himawari has some traits that tend to give her away.

For example: she's not exactly the best at her job:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or jobs considering she's been a Scarf Salesperson at the Mall, a Waitress at some French restaurant, and a Melon Salesperson at the New Years Festival.

Sensei has seen through her as Sana as well:
She tends to slip up.

Some other tells/traits that seem to belong to her:
  • Doesn't actually seem to understand things, like the Resets, or what's going on.
  • Has a desire for a designated cafeteria and has coworkers. Also eats Ramen.
  • Has a connection to Sunflowers, Sensei, and Ayane.
  • Has a fondness for Spanish related things. (Like Ayane.)
  • Has a reason (to or) not to reveal certain things, which is implied to affect her future.
  • Has blue eyes. (And probably likes blue considering it seems to be her color of choice)
  • Is a Narrator.
  • Isn't interested in a sexual relationship with Sensei.
  • Is very positive and hopeful.
  • Is working with and seemingly specifically protecting Ayane.
  • Etc
There's probably other things like wanting to see things restored, not being the best at poetry, being jealous of Yumi's boobs, and being scared of Sekai, but those aren't entirely proven to be her, even if they seem likely to be her.

Overall: I think Sel would give at least a notable hint at her being there, instead of another character. It'd be up to the player to decipher it, though.

I'm still curious what was up with the whole offering Sensei some Goat urine to drink, thing, though:
Maybe she was trying to cleanse Sensei from something without being obvious about it?

There's also the whole Ami clone thing, but I don't think that's something we'll understand until we're supposed to.

DeanNorris

Aug 20, 2022
Look at that ranking. Ridiculous. Otoha easily ranks last on my tier list.
Otoha tends to be a little dull and often contradictory, a bit annoying at times even, but she is not that bad all things considered.
Looks wise though, she is arguably in the top 5 I would say. There's also the thing about her being super popular at her old school, which kind of implies that she is supposedly very cool and pretty.
Also, look at her butt. Mmh yes.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Also, look at her butt. Mmh yes.
What is it about butts man... i am a 100% ass man but i could never truly tell you why, people shit from them... but any time i see a nice soft looking butt all i want to do is rub my cheeks on it like it's the cold side of your freshly flipped pillow... mmm butt...

• Haha
Reactions: Riolol

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Otoha has buns, yes. But something about her strikes me as too masculine to be attractive. I also dislike her as a person enough that her lewdibility doesn't register. That might change once she gets more screen time.
Trying to remember if we have even seen her undressed at any point.

Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko
4.20 star(s) 300 Votes