Sep 26, 2018
5 trillion zimbabwean dollars and how ever millions of russian rubbles equals a US dollar on Noriko after that last scene...
I learned 2 things from that.

1. The Zimbabwean dollar is alot stronger than i remember (wasn't it worth less than the paper it was printed on at one point?)
2. You just bet around 13,815,971,262.78 US Dollars on Noriko (and 82 roubles)

• Haha
Reactions: LuisD and Bingoogus

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
Is there a gambling pot yet on who gets shanked first?

Putting 50 venezualan bolivar and 100 Iranian Rial on Nodaka
I'll go with Ayane. Again, if the theory about Ami's victims getting to go to the roof is correct. Girl gets told that Ami would get 'mad' talking about the apocalypse, and then immediately tries to talk to her about the apocalypse. Of course she'll find out what Ami being 'mad' means.

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

Landono

May 17, 2020
does anyone know how to get the 13th happy event? I've tried for a long time and I can't figure it out. do i need more affection with Sara or something?

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
does anyone know how to get the 13th happy event? I've tried for a long time and I can't figure it out. do i need more affection with Sara or something?
Choose wait until morning on a weekend afternoon. Prerequisites are Sara romanced and have seen The Place She Falls Asleep At Night.

Wiki should have most of the answers regarding event triggers

spam24601

Nov 14, 2017
Btw anyone else find the Kirin scenes in 0.30.0 totally adorable? I ALWAYS knew Kirin was secretly wanting a date after the FMK game and her cute reaction when you say you want to marry her. She's moving up a few spots in my hierarchy of where I rank the girls. Maya/Yumi/Molly are still equal top 3 though and it'll take a miracle to move them from those spots.
I was glad to see the pay-off for choosing her to marry back then, but I was kinda disappointed she still said Sensei went on a date with Karin. I deliberately left Karin's last event uncompleted because I didn't want to further fan the flames of Kirin's inferiority complex and I don't like Karin that much anyway. Ah well, I'll just continue not to progress Karin's route (unless its events are made obligatory for progress) to see if Kirin will take note of that at some point.

Landono

May 17, 2020
Choose wait until morning on a weekend afternoon. Prerequisites are Sara romanced and have seen The Place She Falls Asleep At Night.

Wiki should have most of the answers regarding event triggers

How exactly do you romance her? Is it a specific event? I thought i picked every option that mattered.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
How exactly do you romance her? Is it a specific event? I thought i picked every option that mattered.
If you took the opportunity to sleep with Sara when given a chance, you're "romancing" her.

If the game mocked you for being a coward instead, a whole lot of content's blocked off to you.

Reactions: crustlord12

TheLarceny

Apr 26, 2022
Is there a gambling pot yet on who gets shanked first?

Putting 50 venezualan bolivar and 100 Iranian Rial on Nodaka

Well i dont know anything about venezualan bolivar but 100 iranian rial aint that much
The last time i checked, 1 dollar was equal to 530000 iranian rial
Yeah fuck my life
But I would bet on Chika
Its very soon to see another big disaster in game

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
What happens if the first dorm war ends in a tie? The wiki page, , shows what happens if either floor wins, but not to a tie. Does that mean you get to pick the floor or an entirely different event happens?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I learned 2 things from that.

1. The Zimbabwean dollar is alot stronger than i remember (wasn't it worth less than the paper it was printed on at one point?)
2. You just bet around 13,815,971,262.78 US Dollars on Noriko (and 82 roubles)
Same, that was the source of my joke, seems i should've checked first... fuck...

Kawaiikaze

May 20, 2022
What happens if the first dorm war ends in a tie? The wiki page, , shows what happens if either floor wins, but not to a tie. Does that mean you get to pick the floor or an entirely different event happens?
Sort of. It has a tiebreaker in the form of a heads or tails flip, but you can manipulate the result

Reactions: Rasc

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
This happens when i try to change the menu image. Has anybody had the same error or is because i just downloaded the update?
1682560974672.png

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I speed ran one of my saves to figure it out lol (I realized I didn't know); you'll get a coin toss scene before Makoto starts her debriefing (using a 50-cent coin albeit Japan?): flip hard = floor1 wins and flip soft = floor2 wins.

Reactions: Rasc
4.10 star(s) 305 Votes