Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
I don't really mind the replays that are deliberately cut off. However the fact that so much stuff is unintentionally cut off, or different in the replays because they can't use the flags in your saves for whatever reason is pretty annoying. Especially so because Selebus dislikes people "cheating " so much, but you can't even tell if it was cut intentionally or the replay is just broken without "cheating" using URM or reading the script files.

On the other hand, as much as things like that in the game can annoy me, I endup more interested in how they contribute to a strange affect the game often gives off. I think of it as something like a bipolar verfremdungseffekt. At times I will somehow simultaneously feel disconnected from and immersed in the game, narrative, characters, etc. It probably doesn't make sense the way I've described it, but it is interesting to me.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
>Be me
>Think of replaying all past events once i finish all the available content to start creating theories to share here
>Learn that ill have to do some weird script reading fuckery cause some events arent fully replayable
Well that will be totally fun to do

Reactions: Moonflare

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It warms my heart to see Yumi and Noriko hanging out together like this…

Having another friend can really be good for Yumi, especially knowing that she isn’t the aggressive loner she claims to be.

And honestly, what better friend than Noriko? Really want to see these two grow closer, and hope we get that this chapter.

Jan 1, 2024
It warms my heart to see Yumi and Noriko hanging out together like this…

Having another friend can really be good for Yumi, especially knowing that she isn’t the aggressive loner she claims to be.

And honestly, what better friend than Noriko? Really want to see these two grow closer, and hope we get that this chapter.
Agreed, but when will they fuck each other?/ISPOILER]

Ieatfingers

Dec 18, 2023
How Fabulous, I didn't know that saves disappear once a new update rolls around. There goes a month of progress lmao. Is there a feature to skip much faster? I really don't want to go through everything again with the current speed of skipping.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
>Be me
>Think of replaying all past events once i finish all the available content to start creating theories to share here
>Learn that ill have to do some weird script reading fuckery cause some events arent fully replayable
Well that will be totally fun to do
Well, you'll be able to since we can tell you right away all the events that have been cut off, and how to view them through URM. But yeah, it sucks.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Nah, it was a random website with other games that had LIL there. Ill look around for save files I guess.
The site you're on most likely emulates a file system in the browser local storage; it doesn't really create a literal save file somewhere in your local drive until you do so manually, and the system is susceptible to shenanigans on both your and the site's end. Once it's gone it's gone.

Since there is no feature in the game to "skip much faster", solutions that don't involve going through everything again are finding a save here in the thread then either importing to the site you use and exporting your saves constantly, or starting to play locally with a downloaded copy.

Ieatfingers

Dec 18, 2023
The site you're on most likely emulates a file system in the browser local storage; it doesn't really create a literal save file somewhere in your local drive until you do so manually, and the system is susceptible to shenanigans on both your and the site's end. Once it's gone it's gone.

Since there is no feature in the game to "skip much faster", solutions that don't involve going through everything again are finding a save here in the thread then either importing to the site you use and exporting your saves constantly, or starting to play locally with a downloaded copy.
Guess Im gonna have to search around for a save file for the beginning of Chapter 3 then. Couldn't find anything on the website just like you said. Thanks for the Help.

Reactions: fdsasdf_p
4.10 star(s) 307 Votes