Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree. It sounded very fishy to me.
Finished the update, and a few points that I haven't seen pointed out.

I didn't even register the third one, man... what a horrible situation. I mean, Akira was 100% right tbh, the way Sekai went about it was completely wrong. She'd become a kidnapper, it wouldn't even be legal for him to go with her. Still, she should have gone regardless, which begs the question, why didn't she? And I don't mean just on that moment, why didn't she leave Nozomu during all those years if she was fine with leaving him then?

Reactions: Riolol

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
man, I'm... what the actual fuck happened :ROFLMAO:

something must have gone wrong when I was scrolling through the pages, I thought it was something you just posted. I apologise. Still, what the heck lol
You must have been sent back to a previous cycle, you are part of this now. Praise be!

• Haha
Reactions: aramaug

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
man, I'm... what the actual fuck happened :ROFLMAO:

something must have gone wrong when I was scrolling through the pages, I thought it was something you just posted. I apologise. Still, what the heck lol
No need to apologize, i found it hilarious, just so freakin' stumped by it.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I didn't even register the third one, man... what a horrible situation. I mean, Akira was 100% right tbh, the way Sekai went about it was completely wrong. She'd become a kidnapper, it wouldn't even be legal for him to go with her. Still, she should have gone regardless, which begs the question, why didn't she? And I don't mean just on that moment, why didn't she leave Nozomu during all those years if she was fine with leaving him then?
Because she needed Akira.

Akira was the only thing that quieted her visions. If she leaves him, she doesn't last long, but he wouldn't leave Niki, so she stayed.

This informs us as to why Akira ultimately left Niki the first time prior to the accident -- he was preparing to leave with her. But they didn't get out in time.

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
The most pressing one is new music Saudade.mp3. Did I missed something or it was just not used anywhere?
It plays during the Terminal 22 scene with Miu.
Finished the update, and a few points that I haven't seen pointed out.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I did talk about the accident in my post, not sure if you missed it or just disagree with my conclusions. We're specifically told that it's Meowri that's T-boned.
I must have missed it. Was it during the whole Moby Dick discussion? I did the same thing I did in college when I had to read it for my lit class -- I skipped out on it entirely. Must've been 3 pages worth of posts that I just opted to not read today.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
by the way, this might be relevant as Akira has already time travelled before. If you guys recall, he once slipped back to a scene where Maya was at the beach at night and she looked shocked to find him there.

I don't remember the event unfortunately. I don't think it was three halves make a whole, although he also slips during that one.

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
by the way, this might be relevant as Akira has already time travelled before. If you guys recall, he once slipped back to a scene where Maya was at the beach at night and she looked shocked to find him there.

I don't remember the event unfortunately. I don't think it was three halves make a whole, although he also slips during that one.
Noriko's "Loxosceles Reclusa"
She's wearing her Chapter 1 swimsuit in the same place he found her in "Prayer Position", but she has her winter haircut. Not sure what to make of that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

thegeo

Aug 10, 2017
Ah fuck I missed the 0.43 update patch am I screwed now and have to redownload the whole game? Went back and saw a dead link from sept 1st idk if anyones got a link to a .43 update patch

Dec 18, 2020
Ah fuck I missed the 0.43 update patch am I screwed now and have to redownload the whole game? Went back and saw a dead link from sept 1st idk if anyones got a link to a .43 update patch
You are really (un)lucky, cuz I have 0.42 and 0.43, but not 0.43. I guess I deleted it back then, xd
1727928840218.png

NicolasL4D

Feb 6, 2023
Are we sure Pareidolia is Pareidolia?

One of the "tooltips" said that "he was never there to begin with" or something like that. Unsure if that's just BS, though.

4.10 star(s) 304 Votes