Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
I could be wrong, so someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I remember, someone had commented that Selly's speech was at a time when he was still on Patreon, and that he still said there would be no sexual content for mages, then this sentence would be kind of invalid since a lot has changed. (Again I could be wrong so if someone could correct me I would appreciate it.)
That is accurate, but I do believe as Patreon gave him the middle finger, his thoughts on the matter have since evolved. Even so, it’s understandable to be skeptical from a 2020 statement.

Here’s a more recent statement regarding the Wizards:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
That is accurate, but I do believe as Patreon gave him the middle finger, his thoughts on the matter have since evolved. Even so, it’s understandable to be skeptical from a 2020 statement.

Here’s a more recent statement regarding the Wizards:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I find that 'B' option to be disingenuous, Selly as an author has made it pretty clear the green path is the only correct path and he fuckin' knows that, so yeah, technically true, but also rather warped to thrust the responsibility for the non-choice of it on the player who just wants to stick to an author's uncensored vision.

'A' is also somewhat of a strawman, you can enjoy lewd content with teenagers, in fiction, cause from a purely biological perspective, they're around the start of the breeding age bracket, throughout most of human history, 14-16 year olds getting pregnant was so common as to be considered completely standard. To then suggest if you're cool with that then you must be ok with lewding the prepubescent... is bullshit. Only from a statutory rape perspective could you argue they are equal and i would argue even then, most people would agree it's far more fucked up for an adult male to fuck a kid then a teenager, even if both are gross.

All the being said though, it's fiction, they're pixels, we're playing a game about a sexual predator, caught in the cycle of abuse, everyone should know what they're getting into and i do agree that folks suddenly drawing a line and bailing on the game as wizard content nears seems a bit ridiculous, but fuck it, it's up to them to do so and the dev and community should feel free to say 'cool story bro, bye felicia' if they try to get on their high horse about it on their way out.

PrincessEuphy

Nov 22, 2021
I find that 'B' option to be disingenuous, Selly as an author has made it pretty clear the green path is the only correct path and he fuckin' knows that, so yeah, technically true, but also rather warped to thrust the responsibility for the non-choice of it on the player who just wants to stick to an author's uncensored vision.

'A' is also somewhat of a strawman, you can enjoy lewd content with teenagers, in fiction, cause from a purely biological perspective, they're around the start of the breeding age bracket, throughout most of human history, 14-16 year olds getting pregnant was so common as to be considered completely standard. To then suggest if you're cool with that then you must be ok with lewding the prepubescent... is bullshit. Only from a statutory rape perspective could you argue they are equal and i would argue even then, most people would agree it's far more fucked up for an adult male to fuck a kid then a teenager, even if both are gross.

All the being said though, it's fiction, they're pixels, we're playing a game about a sexual predator, caught in the cycle of abuse, everyone should know what they're getting into and i do agree that folks suddenly drawing a line and bailing on the game as wizard content nears seems a bit ridiculous, but fuck it, it's up to them to do so and the dev and community should feel free to say 'cool story bro, bye felicia' if they try to get on their high horse about it on their way out.
Oh yeah? You really think it's disingenuous? Get ready to get your ass blasted becaus- nah, I'm just fucking with you, haha. Carry on.

Jun 20, 2023
'A' is also somewhat of a strawman, you can enjoy lewd content with teenagers, in fiction, most people would agree it's far more fucked up for an adult male to fuck a kid then a teenager, even if both are gross.
Preface: I dont like people equating lolicon=pedophile, since I was called that many times before, but I do agree with them that when it comes to fictions and reality there is very little between being a pedo and "enjoying lewd content with teenagers in fiction". Liking such content even in fiction, normalising it or defending in fiction setting could be the same as doing that irl. We already have a lot of scumbags referring to actual children as "loli". That is 100% pedo shit. There is no difference between a child and a teenager and I dont personally give a shit about "age of concent" bullshit either, if a law makes a 15 year old someone who can concent, then that law was made by pedos(so by frenchmen basically).
Conclusion:it is a very thin and sometimes almost invisible line between fiction and reality in this particular matter. I would not say it is "gross", I would say it is illegal, immoral and inhuman. Ангелы не спят

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
Liking such content even in fiction, normalising it or defending in fiction setting could be the same as doing that irl.
That’s like saying I’m a murderer or have an affinity for killing irl for shooting NPCs in Grand Theft Auto. Fiction is meant to be a place where you can immerse yourself in a world with no lasting consequences the same way it does in real life.

Just because you’re into lolicon content in a fictional game doesn’t mean you want to diddle kids irl. That shit is abhorrent.
We already have a lot of scumbags referring to actual children as "loli". That is 100% pedo shit.
And those individuals are depraved and should be dealt with accordingly.

For the majority of us, though, we are able to separate fiction from reality and enjoy the game as its own thing.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
That’s like saying I’m a murderer or have an affinity for killing irl for shooting NPCs in Grand Theft Auto. Fiction is meant to be a place where you can immerse yourself in a world with no lasting consequences the same way it does in real life.

Just because you’re into lolicon content in a fictional game doesn’t mean you want to diddle kids irl. That shit is abhorrent.

And those individuals are depraved and should be dealt with accordingly.

For the majority of us, though, we are able to separate fiction from reality and enjoy the game as its own thing.
Remember Zuko, that guy is a troll, he doesn't post to have a fair and reasonable discussion or debate, he wants a reaction, so he'll say a bunch of hyperbolic nonsense and make unfair and extreme comparisons just to sucker you into arguing with him. Just ignore him, let him believe whatever garbage he wants.

Jun 20, 2023
That’s like saying I’m a murderer or have an affinity for killing irl for shooting NPCs in Grand Theft Auto.
I used the same excuse back when people would say I am a pedo for having loli stuff in my feed. I think these people were right tho, in some ways at least. Loli content and any other content(like videogames that I play a lot too) should be separated from each other and loli stuff treated with suspicion. I believed that "fictional stuff" can be separated from irl, especially when it comes to stuff LiL itself explores, but have you ever noticed that there are much more open pedos out there than before? Back in 2009 even with wild west like conditions in the internet, there were much less open pedos than it is now. Most of them nowadays use loli stuff as justification or as a cover for themselves. The usual red flags for them is: "achtually the age of concent in 'insert country here' is 13 so it very normal and legal", "achtually biologically speaking liking teenagers is normal(that is why I get set off by Bingo comment)", "achtually teenagers can concent" and other excuses. In current climate separating loli content from irl content is simply impossible, there are just far too many scumbags that hide behind such stuff. You could have used such defence about fiction in 2010 for example, now? Not a chance. Just something I consider as a serious issue so decided to address Bingo comment, that "biology" line blared all alarm about red flag, could just be me being a bit paranoid Karen

Edit:lol. "Whateher garbage he wants". Another red flag. How the fuck this could be considered as "trolling"?. 2 red flags, another one and it will be a strike. Эх, щас бы вернуть "Оккупай-педофиляй", уж больно охуевшие стали они в последнее время

4.10 star(s) 307 Votes