mythlock

Jun 1, 2017
this is all i have found to help with. if you find something else that helps i could use it
tell real name = +1 trust

whats your name = +1 trust

nice club = +1 trust

your big = +1 trust

your nice = +1 trust

your pretty = +1 lust

am i pretty = +1 lust

do you like my legs = +1 lust

do you like my butt = +1 lust

do you like my breasts = +1 lust

do you like my pussy = +2 lust

he asks about where your from

tower = +1 trust
this is to update what i have found

whats your name = +1 trust

your name is pretty = +1 trust

nice club = +1 trust

your big = +1 trust

your nice = +1 trust

Where are you from = +1 trust

whats your favorite food = +1 trust

what do you like = +1 trust

i like sugar cakes = +2 trust

your are good = +1 trust

i am good = +1 trust

i am no liar = +1 trust

i wont hurt you = +1 trust

you can trust me = +2 trust

your pretty = +1 lust

am i pretty = +1 lust

do you like my legs = +1 lust

do you like my butt = +1 lust

do you like my breasts = +1 lust

do you like my pussy = +2 lust

My pussy is wet = +1 lust

im horny = +1 lust

can i undress = +1 lust

kiss me (x2) = +2 lust

You have a big cock = +1 lust

Can I touch your cock = +2 lust

Can I suck your cock = +3 lust

placeholder.

ask for torch

hope this helps all of you out there, i got one ending and working on more

Reactions: ponyguy

anon1234

May 21, 2017
Antivirus is going crazy when downloading this (Even with the Blorb version). Anyone else have this problem or is it a false positive?

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Antivirus is going crazy when downloading this (Even with the Blorb version). Anyone else have this problem or is it a false positive?
It's because of the way the game was made. It's not a virus.

Reactions: ponyguy

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
you want those false positives out of his games, then we need to assemble the masses. The ones who do care about false positives and hate them appear. Specially repeatedly among all his games. We need to do all a 1$ patron pledge and then unpledge, with the word of my AV warns me about a virus. Don't want anything to do anymore with a virus spreader. If multiple people do this, eventually i think he is forced to fix it.

We shall not accept, a text of" well it's safe" You can brainwash us now, but eventually you are going to release the ultimatevirusofdoom in your game and we just are going to think, owh it's BBBen, it's safe

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
you want those false positives out of his games, then we need to assemble the masses. The ones who do care about false positives and hate them appear. Specially repeatedly among all his games. We need to do all a 1$ patron pledge and then unpledge, with the word of my AV warns me about a virus. Don't want anything to do anymore with a virus spreader. If multiple people do this, eventually i think he is forced to fix it.

We shall not accept, a text of" well it's safe" You can brainwash us now, but eventually you are going to release the ultimatevirusofdoom in your game and we just are going to think, owh it's BBBen, it's safe
The only way for him to get rid of the false positive problem is to replace his game engine. Otherwise his only choice is to wait for the engine developer to fix the issue. I know it has been reported multiple times and passed on to the major AV people like Norton, but there doesn't seem to be any urgency to fix the issue.

Reactions: Forgeshield

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Let me Out 0.3.1 Public
Normal Version:

Blorb Version:

The Patreon Version is 0.4 at the moment.

Reactions: moszter and ponyguy