I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I have a problem with a missed file in joiplay named highschool.llf or something like that. Please help me
I know nothing about problems with joiplay, but you can check in the "installation" section for a possible solution

Reactions: gamarexx

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
I have a problem with a missed file in joiplay named highschool.llf or something like that. Please help me
I think I know what you mean. You're missing the true type font "Highschool". Just download Highschool.ttf from a trusted font site and put it inside the folder "LetTheNight.../renpy/common/".

I know nothing about problems with joiplay, but you can check in the "installation" section for a possible solution
Hi Sieglinnde,
just wanna mention that the audio file emotions.mp3 is missing in the audio folder inside game diretory requested from script.rpy in line 7829 and also requested is the font DejaVuSans-Bold.ttf in line 56 although we have DejaVuSansBold.ttf in the renpy/common/ folder existing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Let The NightShine [Ch 2 0.4 Ch2] Compressed (UnTested) With UAGC (2.3.7)

Win/Linux/Mac (1013 MB/ 478 MB) : ,

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Still don't know what this "new route" in the changelog is, can you please at least give us a hint on how to get it?

There seem to be 2 different vanilla routes, but the one that's way shorter is if you start on the NTR route and then step back to the vanilla route, are they supposed to be different routes, or did you just forget to extend it to the current point of the vanilla route?

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I think I know what you mean. You're missing the true type font "Highschool". Just download Highschool.ttf from a trusted font site and put it inside the folder "LetTheNight.../renpy/common/".

Hi Sieglinnde,
just wanna mention that the audio file emotions.mp3 is missing in the audio folder inside game diretory requested from script.rpy in line 7829 and also requested is the font DejaVuSans-Bold.ttf in line 56 although we have DejaVuSansBold.ttf in the renpy/common/ folder existing.

You have that problem on joiplay? Or on PC? The game doesn't have that problem on PC. Or maybe you are using mac, and... I have no possible way to try that version

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Still don't know what this "new route" in the changelog is, can you please at least give us a hint on how to get it?

There seem to be 2 different vanilla routes, but the one that's way shorter is if you start on the NTR route and then step back to the vanilla route, are they supposed to be different routes, or did you just forget to extend it to the current point of the vanilla route?
It says "presentation". It refers to the route you might take (although I'm still thinking about it) if you choose to spend more time with Queen, it will be added in the future

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
You have that problem on joiplay? Or on PC? The game doesn't have that problem on PC. Or maybe you are using mac, and... I have no possible way to try that version
I'm on win11, Sieglinnde. I fixed the problem with the font by copy/paste DejaVuSansBold.ttf to the same directory and renamed it into DejaVuSans-Bold.ttf
The audio file emotions.mp3 though is still missing on my part. It occurs when MC meets Queen again and is introducing her to Ariana.

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I'm on win11, Sieglinnde. I fixed the problem with the font by copy/paste DejaVuSansBold.ttf to the same directory and renamed it into DejaVuSans-Bold.ttf
The audio file emotions.mp3 though is still missing on my part. It occurs when MC meets Queen again and is introducing her to Ariana.
It's weird, the audio it's there. I will fix it in the next update, for now just click ignore and the scene will happen without the music. Thanks for telling me

Reactions: r0ckh0und

Vatana Batata

Sep 8, 2016
Facing similar issue as mentioned before when using Joiplay to play this on Android - cannot find font....
Wish this still had an android version.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Up until now there are two routes, the vanilla and the ntr. If you choose to step back and go to the vanilla route then... It will go to the vanilla route

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Been looking through comments, saw nothing about a skippable error, want to add traceback in case there are more. It was right after father see's the message as it goes into flashback. My save was from Sept.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Up until now there are two routes, the vanilla and the ntr. If you choose to step back and go to the vanilla route then... It will go to the vanilla route
Yet after you step back to the vanilla route, the game immediately ends, even though there is more content for the vanilla route if you started the game on it.

I would advise to give it some dialogue changes if you chose to step back to the vanilla route, as it won't make sense if everyone acts like he didn't already speak about his "fantasies" before reaching that point.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sieglinnde

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Been looking through comments, saw nothing about a skippable error, want to add traceback in case there are more. It was right after father see's the message as it goes into flashback. My save was from Sept.
Thanks for telling me

Reactions: Bobber Tail

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Noooo, this ended way too soon. The NTR/Sharing dialogue is so fucking hot my god. The way she purposefully leaves things out, teases and humiliates him stoking his fetish is so well done. Can't wait for more

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes