I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
OMG that sounds so fucking hot!!!

I love the idea of stepping aside and letting the alpha male seduce all the girls I love.
But we need to find a black chick too because black girls can cuckold a man just as good as a white girl can.
Tyrone's sister just sucked MC's pp... maybe she can cuck him too, with his BEST FRIEND! I forgot that MC's best friend smashed Ariana as well btw :LOL:.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
You know what might be better than all that?

Tyrone gets Ariana, Mallory, and Rose pregnant at the same time and you can be a father AND god father their kids lol. You could even baby sit while he tries to get them all pregnant again after that! It'd be a route called Joshy/Ari/Tyrone route in the official game files.
Forgot about bae Pamela? F

hendrixx77

Apr 29, 2024
Great game i hope you keep up the amazing work for it.
on a side note reading comments on this forum i will say to this day i will never understand the thought process that goes through peoples head to come into an ntr game section and whine there isnt enough vanilla lol

D3vilMan

Jan 15, 2019
Great game i hope you keep up the amazing work for it.
on a side note reading comments on this forum i will say to this day i will never understand the thought process that goes through peoples head to come into an ntr game section and whine there isnt enough vanilla lol
I swear man,some people are lifeless to the point where they will complain about a game having NTR while It is clearly an NTR game...Like come on,we don't go to vanilla games comments sections and say nah this game is too vanilla,dev is a vanilla fag boo hoo,I've seen so many new devs cave in to these Manwhores complain and abandon or destroy their original vision of the game.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I swear man,some people are lifeless to the point where they will complain about a game having NTR while It is clearly an NTR game...Like come on,we don't go to vanilla games comments sections and say nah this game is too vanilla,dev is a vanilla fag boo hoo,I've seen so many new devs cave in to these Manwhores complain and abandon or destroy their original vision of the game.
Nah. that shit goes both ways lol. NTR dudes be in vanilla harem threads asking for NTR. They also FREQUENTLY bombard NTS game threads trying to get the dev to cave and add NTR. Both the games in my sig are only 2 examples. People in general suck as a whole, and will attempt to whine and get their way no matter the kink. Attempting to claim its only one side that does it is foolish and untrue.

D3vilMan

Jan 15, 2019
Nah. that shit goes both ways lol. NTR dudes be in vanilla harem threads asking for NTR. They also FREQUENTLY bombard NTS game threads trying to get the dev to cave and add NTR. Both the games in my sig are only 2 examples. People in general suck as a whole, and will attempt to whine and get their way no matter the kink. Attempting to claim its only one side that does it is foolish and untrue.
Rarely saw in someplaces,not as frequent as in NTR games,nowhere close...and both games you gave example had the NTR premise to begin with...Not pure vanilla games,literally had Netorase tag from the very early stages.

Reactions: Toushiro

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Rarely saw in someplaces,not as frequent as in NTR games,nowhere close...and both games you gave example had the NTR premise to begin with...Not pure vanilla games,literally had Netorase tag from the very early stages.
Neither of the games mentioned have any NTR whatsoever. They are strictly 100% NTS games and both say so openly in the overview of the game threads. Not everyone that wants to play an NTS game wants NTR in the game. Not everyone looking for NTR wants NTS in their game. They aren't the same, and are not interchangeable. So asking for NTR when the game isn't an NTR focused game is no different than asking for more vanilla in a game that isn't vanilla focused. Both cases are people attempting to change the Dev's vision to match their own personal preferences.

D3vilMan

Jan 15, 2019
Neither of the games mentioned have any NTR whatsoever. They are strictly 100% NTS games and both say so openly in the overview of the game threads. Not everyone that wants to play an NTS game wants NTR in the game. Not everyone looking for NTR wants NTS in their game. They aren't the same, and are not interchangeable. So asking for NTR when the game isn't an NTR focused game is no different than asking for more vanilla in a game that isn't vanilla focused. Both cases are people attempting to change the Dev's vision to match their own personal preferences.
Congrats,you missed the whole point of my comment and brought NTS (A subgenre of NTR) into your arguement that makes no sense,NTS generally is bound to get into NTR at some point and my point was NTR fans don't really complain in a game which is pure vanilla to begin with..Not associated with any kind of NTR genre or subgenre.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Congrats,you missed the whole point of my comment and brought NTS (A subgenre of NTR) into your arguement that makes no sense,NTS generally is bound to get into NTR at some point and my point was NTR fans don't really complain in a game which is pure vanilla to begin with..Not associated with any kind of NTR genre or subgenre.
Nah, you're incorrect again.
Saying that NTS is generally bound to get into NTR shows a lack of understanding of what the two genres are, and which emotions they both seek to draw out from the reader. In an NTS game, there's no fear of losing your partner. Trust in your partner is a key component to storytelling and both parties willing partake in the sharing/cuckholding. There is no cheating, no fear of your partner being taken, and no sexual activities behind either partner's back.
NTR is the opposite, where fear of losing your partner is at the core of the genre. Trust is usually broken, and sexual activities are often done behind one partner's back. You can't have both, as they literally seek to draw out different emotional responses from the reader.
There's a reason that NTS enjoyers are upset with pro-NTR guys asking for NTR in NTS game threads like "Blurring the Walls", "Perfect Housewife" , and "Girlfriend Unfettered". Once NTR enters the game you break the core of what makes NTS what it is. So no, NTS isn't bound to devolve into NTR, as they are opposed to one another thematically. Adding NTR to an NTS game doesn't give you an NTS+NTR game it JUST gets you an NTR game.

To the point of thinking NTR fans don't beg for Vanilla games to be turned into NTR, the reason you don't really see them isn't because it doesn't happen, its because ONCE it happens that game dies. Check some abandoned titles. One that hasn't died yet, but maybe should at this point is Max's Life. It was a vanilla harem, then it added sex with other men later after NTR guys begged for it.

Reactions: Adamska

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
There's a reason that NTS enjoyers are upset with pro-NTR guys asking for NTR in NTS game threads like "Blurring the Walls", "Perfect Housewife" , and "Girlfriend Unfettered". Once NTR enters the game you break the core of what makes NTS what it is. So no, NTS isn't bound to devolve into NTR, as they are opposed to one another thematically. Adding NTR to an NTS game doesn't give you an NTS+NTR game it JUST gets you an NTR game.
Lol I feel personally described, this is me, and yeah, accurate. Can't get through a single nts game thread without the ntr fans showing up "story needs some more tension!" (aka i want dev to add things I like such as gf cheating).

NTS isnt a subgenre of ntr, they're only grouped that way because harem fans avoid both. But that's like allowing a redneck to define gays and trans people saying "they're basically the same thing dammit!", when they couldn't be more different.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Griev

D3vilMan

Jan 15, 2019
Sure sure man,whatever floats your boat..Still the point stands people don't go complain in vanilla games about and beg to be NTR in there,where as people in NTR game always come and say shit like is NTR avoidable,where as most vanilla or other genre games are free of these kind of comments,It's mostly the NTR games where vanilla fags come to cry and manipulate shit due to the dev being amateur.
And I know all kinds of NT genre,I've played so many NTR,NTS japanese games you've never really heard of,of coure games from devs get manipulated in some cases like NTS having NTR like you said,but the game had the potential to have NTR to begin with,and the fault lies with the devs who cave in to every people comment,I've seen a very good NTR game get abandoned due to vanilla fans crying about no ntr route,to the point game dialogue got so much manipulated and complex and the game got abandoned because the dev tried to keep vanilla fans happy while the game clearly had NTR genre,so your point of inserting NTR into NTS can be used in many genres,which wasn't my point at all.
It's been many years I've been playing these games,so no need to clarifiy to me...every NT has the premise of having another partner rather than the main lead,so NTS not being a subgenre is not really incorrect,It is a matter of POV and people who deny that are just entitled to their own biased opinion..You can't really say NETORARE isn't a subgenre of cheating genre because It basically is,just like how hotwife/cuckold can be considered part of NTR games.

Last edited:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
i guess im one of those that go in to NTS games threads and ask about NTR, but thats because they use the netorare tag instead the swinging tag for those games. they should learn to tag the games with the propper tags.
From the tag rules here on F95: Swinging [A couple allowing one or both partners to have sex with a third party.]
as long as there is going to be the netorare tag put on a game im going to ask about it.

D3vilMan

Jan 15, 2019
i guess im one of those that go in to NTS games threads and ask about NTR, but thats because they use the netorare tag instead the swinging tag for those games. they should learn to tag the games with the propper tags.
From the tag rules here on F95: Swinging [A couple allowing one or both partners to have sex with a third party.]
as long as there is going to be the netorare tag put on a game im going to ask about it.
Exactly,most people do that because of the tag issues on F95,you don't really go to a completely different genre not associated with NTR and ask for NTR to be there,where as some vanilla fans come in every ntr game and say bad things about the game after fapping to It while denying they don't like ntr.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
-It's mostly the NTR games where vanilla fags come to cry and manipulate shit due to the dev being amateur.

-And I know all kinds of NT genre,I've played so many NTR,NTS japanese games you've never really heard of

-I've seen a very good NTR game get abandoned due to vanilla fans crying about no ntr route,to the point game dialogue got so much manipulated and complex and the game got abandoned because the dev tried to keep vanilla fans happy while the game clearly had NTR genre,so your point of inserting NTR into NTS can be used in many genres,which wasn't my point at all.

-It's been many years I've been playing these games,so no need to clarifiy to me...every NT has the premise of having another partner rather than the main lead,You can't really say NETORARE isn't a subgenre of cheating genre because It basically is,just like how hotwife/cuckold can be considered part of NTR games.
-Are you associating the NTR tag with the game itself being an NTR focused game? If so, that's not the case. The tag is slapped on liberally even in vanilla focused games. For example: A harem game where one of the LIs has on OR off screen sex with a bf before she ever meets or speaks with MC will still get the NTR tag. Doesn't mean it's an NTR game.

-You have no idea what I've played or have heard of, so I'll drop this as a senseless rambling.

-This one is kinda confusing. Are you saying vanilla fans were crying no NTR route, or were they saying no TO the NTR route? I'm gonna assume its the latter and just say again, it goes both ways man.
NTS isn't a subgenre of NTR. No idea why you keep saying this lol.

- No one has said Netorare wasn't a subgenre of cheating. YOU said Netorase was a subgenre of Netorare for which Pr0GamerJohnny correctly replied that you were wrong.

There's nothing wrong with simply asking if the genre you're looking for is present. It's to be expected considering that F95 uses the netorare tag as a catch all for three separate genres, Netorase/Netorare/Netori. Asking for clarification isn't the same as begging, or demanding that the genre you want be added into the game. So I doubt anyone would have issue with that. (y)

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes