VN Ren'Py Lethal Women: World of Femdom and Espionage [v0.1] [JMZ42 Games]

Gussifriz

Sep 11, 2018
Hello hello ! So, I'm not too big on femdom but I can come to like it depending how it's made, so I was wondering what to expect really ?

The only big no for me is "Humiliation", I don't quite like that. The cliché "bark" or "lick my boots", "kneel while I have my heels over your head / balls, insults, pet names.. Everything that comes to humiliation really. All this kind of heavy cliché dominatrix is not my cup of tea so I'm wondering if there is more, something else and if this kind of content is avoidable. (edit: heavy bondage and pain too)

(Yes I know I'm this dude but hey, femdom as much more to offer that's why I bother you and myself asking)

Last edited:
Reactions: MJZ24

MJZ24

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2023
Also i wonder why Val keeps calling him hubby?
Haha good eye for spotting that!
The demo is only the finished version of the very first day/chapter. I upload some other renders further down the game. Just give you guys a general idea of the whole story.

MJZ24

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2023
Hello hello ! So, I'm not too big on femdom but I can come to like it depending how it's made, so I was wondering what to expect really ?

The only no for me is "Humiliation", I don't quite like that. The cliché "bark" or "lick my boots", "kneel while I have my boots over your" head or on you balls.. Everything that comes to humiliation really. All this kind of heavy cliché dominatrix is not my cup of tea so I'm wondering if there is more, something else and if this kind of content is avoidable.
Further sessions will be avoidable. I want to give players a relatively strong start, this is why the demo is the way it is. As you can see in this thread, some people think this is too strong and gross. Some think this is too soft. I tried to put a little bit of something in the game for everyone. Like I said on the Steam page, if the dominatrixes are ever too much, you can spend time with an angel, which is the purple-haired girl, Kris' handler, Lydia.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Further sessions will be avoidable. I want to give players a relatively strong start, this is why the demo is the way it is. As you can see in this thread, some people think this is too strong and gross. Some think this is too soft. I tried to put a little bit of something in the game for everyone. Like I said on the Steam page, if the dominatrixes are ever too much, you can spend time with an angel, which is the purple-haired girl, Kris' handler, Lydia.
Then you can always choose between being dominated and spending time with that sweet little thing (Lydia) or only occasionally? and there can't be a third option where the MC turns things around and says: Alright bitches, your time as a dominatrix has come to an end, because my name is: Bond, James Bond (reference to 007) and becoming the alpha who kills criminals and fucks everyone no matter what :cool::D

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
This is more of an artistic expression rather than a realistic scene. Like that one famous Deadpool poster where he showers in bullets. I promise it makes sense in the story.
How though? Not even Emilio Estevez is THAT fast of a draw- even in "Dollar for the Dead" (the shot-glass scene). :ROFLMAO:

The game does look interesting though...even with science/gravity/logic defying ballistics. ;)

Good Luck with your game JMZ42 (or MJZ24)(?).

Wolfsen

Jan 22, 2023
It would be better if these DEVs also take care of android users
It's more work to do ...don't be hurry ;) here the Dev start a new game , and generally, I'thinks is good to be comprehensive with them too. Make a game is not easy and is a tons of work to do ,allow them some more time to do that kind of things and also we can be supportive with their work ,sometime it help them more to accomplish that for us . all Dev's are not AAA with unlimited funds and time to make all suggestions we can have possible .

Last edited:

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
I love the femme fatale spies archetype. It's a shame we don't play from the ladies' perspective though otherwise this would've been the game I've been waiting for forever. But beggars can't be choosers.

fapalicious

Aug 5, 2021
You should run your video files through handbrake and compress them a bit- you can bring those 100mb videos down to less than 1mb without losing much quality if any.

myself79

Feb 4, 2018
anal sex and vaginal sex all foot fetish games need it pussy fetish ass fetish fuck fetish connecting with foot fetish trample ???

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
Hey, are you planning on making a patreon? for some reason the game is banned in my country on steam. Thanks.