VN Ren'Py Lethal Women: World of Femdom and Espionage [v0.1] [JMZ42 Games]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
is sad to see how femdom becomes = BSDM/humiliation/torture
Sad to see how maledom becomes rapeing and strangeling bitches. Where is the good old blackmailing?
...you'll find lots of new "female domination" games on this forum, wich only got this tag because one of the five girls in your harem gives you a footjob at the start before you show her whose the boss.
Believe me. As a fetishist I get most of the time dissapointed. :-D
Maybe you just got three "true" femdom focused games as your last one; I think the next eight will be more to your taste. ;-)

...or you are one of the few who enjoy a slow power exchange? Try "boring days".

Last edited:

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Ikr, why all the good femdom games have to so hardcore? i like femdom games but man...pretty much all of them are way too much for my taste.

Last edited:

MJZ24

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2023
I love the femme fatale spies archetype. It's a shame we don't play from the ladies' perspective though otherwise this would've been the game I've been waiting for forever. But beggars can't be choosers.
That'd be such a fun way to explore the genre!!! And it will serve the girl gamers as well! The problem is we are all small devs, usually a one-person team or 2-people team. When the budget is small, we tend to play it safe at first. Maybe I will try to develop an AVN like that later when the budget is right.

MJZ24

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2023
Hey, are you planning on making a patreon? for some reason the game is banned in my country on steam. Thanks.
Setting up a patreon is on the to-do list! But now I'm just so busy rendering and coding:cry:

MJZ24

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2023
Then you can always choose between being dominated and spending time with that sweet little thing (Lydia) or only occasionally? and there can't be a third option where the MC turns things around and says: Alright bitches, your time as a dominatrix has come to an end, because my name is: Bond, James Bond (reference to 007) and becoming the alpha who kills criminals and fucks everyone no matter what :cool::D
Haha. All I can say is. some of it will happen. And there is content I just can't squeeze into this game. So much to experiment, so little budget.

MJZ24

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2023
The demo is just the very first day/chapter in the game. I wanna give players something spicy as soon as possible. Like an action film/heist film always opens with an exciting fight/heist. I named this game Lethal Women because I wanna create some badass women characters. It's not just nonstop humiliation and torture. It's like real life: when a woman is working, focusing and not horny, she is that professional person. When it's bedroom time, she is that sexy girl.

MJZ24

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2023
How though? Not even Emilio Estevez is THAT fast of a draw- even in "Dollar for the Dead" (the shot-glass scene). :ROFLMAO:

The game does look interesting though...even with science/gravity/logic defying ballistics. ;)

Good Luck with your game JMZ42 (or MJZ24)(?).
That is one perk of creating fictions. We can ignore gravity when it is convenient. LOL

MJZ24

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2023
It would be better if these DEVs also take care of android users
I will be honest with you. Uploading to Steam is such a nightmare. So right now I can only manage Windows. I hate it that there are all those different platforms.

Submissive2only1

Feb 25, 2024
View attachment 3777184

Overview:
Lethal Women: World of Femdom and Espionage is an adult Visual Novel full of deceptions, dominatrixes, fetishes, and sex. Sex scenes range from striptease to non-BDSM vanilla sex to hardcore femdom gangbangs. Become agent Kris and dive into a story of pain and pleasure.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-27
Release Date: 2024-06-26
Developer: JMZ42 Games - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac
: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3779146 View attachment 3779147 View attachment 3779148 View attachment 3779150 View attachment 3779152 View attachment 3779154 View attachment 3779155
Looks exciting, can't wait to check it out. THANKS

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes