Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Great game, though i wouldn't be able to play it since i played Ordeal of Princess Eris first, glad Kagura picked it up.

At some point some enemies can 100-0 you unless you did alot of grinding, which leads to you relying on the fact Letina can counter attack and just guarding/healing/using Earth Wall.

Gallery only unlocks after you beat the game once, so i'll leave my save here.

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Great game, though i wouldn't be able to play it since i played Ordeal of Princess Eris first, glad Kagura picked it up.

At some point some enemies can 100-0 you unless you did alot of grinding, which leads to you relying on the fact Letina can counter attack and just guarding/healing/using Earth Wall.

Gallery only unlocks after you beat the game once, so i'll leave my save here.
The gameplay mechanic is similar to Princess Eris? Like you get skills/stats boost randomly by attacking.

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
The gameplay mechanic is similar to Princess Eris? Like you get skills/stats boost randomly by attacking.
Yes, you randomly learn new skills by attacking, as for Stat boosts if you mean the spirit gem things not really, the story takes a different path so no spirit gems

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Yes, you randomly learn new skills by attacking, as for Stat boosts if you mean the spirit gem things not really, the story takes a different path so no spirit gems
Seems like Letina has more costumes than Eris had. I remember Eris had only formal dress and her usual adventurer clothes. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I wonder how's Eris game. The last time I played couple years ago it had some glitch that prevents me to collect all demom items in order to access certain ending. And that ending seems better than zero corruption ending.

I played around when I first knew this site. So Eris was one of my first few RPGM I played.

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Is there any walkthrough?
How's the route split?
Like in Eris there's time limit to rescue Letina's sister and whether you succeed or fail to rescue her in time makes the difference.

Ma-ku

Sep 23, 2020
Did you even play this game?

In order to get skill (or master them) you need to equip the weapon & spirit gem (of what you haven't gotten skill yet) and kill mobs/boss to get AP which will be added after the fight, with enough points you'll master the skill that is available in the said weapon and spirit gem, and can switch to another have yet to learn skills equipment.

It's completely different from the Eris game where you can learn skills mid-fight when attacking, alongside of increase to HP, WP and Weapon Mastery.

Reactions: YokoSan

Zikuu

Dec 28, 2021
Got my Letina to max level 99 and managed to master all of the sword and spirit techs by bombing (for an accurate kill) chickens on the otherside of 1F. Sometimes they can escape if it they have the first turn. Normal chickens give off 40 AP (for skills from spirit gems) and the purple ones give huuge xp. Make sure to equip experience ring for 5k XP (from purple chickens), and lucky coin to get the 10k gold back from using the explosive.

Also spam the explosives if have harder time defeating the bosses. The Auto-Recovery II skill helps A LOT (HP recovers every turn), and if you have high level (the HP from leveling up helps a ton), strong defenses and resistances, alongside with Moon Curtain II skill, you're pretty much unkillable (except for some of the few mini bosses that I find harder to kill). I hardly used any potions on the final boss with this setup without using explosives (just for fun).

Finished the game with true ending this way, without using the brothel, and 0 sexual experience (virgin).

Reactions: YokoSan

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
Got my Letina to max level 99 and managed to master all of the sword and spirit techs by bombing (for an accurate kill) chickens on the otherside of 1F. Sometimes they can escape if it they have the first turn. Normal chickens give off 40 AP (for skills from spirit gems) and the purple ones give huuge xp. Make sure to equip experience ring for 5k XP (from purple chickens), and lucky coin to get the 10k gold back from using the explosive.

Also spam the explosives if have harder time defeating the bosses. The Auto-Recovery II skill helps A LOT (HP recovers every turn), and if you have high level (the HP from leveling up helps a ton), strong defenses and resistances, alongside with Moon Curtain II skill, you're pretty much unkillable (except for some of the few mini bosses that I find harder to kill). I hardly used any potions on the final boss with this setup without using explosives (just for fun).

Finished the game with true ending this way, without using the brothel, and 0 sexual experience (virgin).
How to get The Auto-Recovery II skill?Because no matter how many times I try by defeating so many enemies still not appeared yet,I almost give up!Also do you know how can get the drain resist item in order to beat the boss in the hidden location in 11th floor (Death)?I already check everything but still can't find it also if you know & don't mind how can get the Brave Spirit Game like displayed in the image?It shown I have it but when I tried to equip it I can't find it!What happening?Did I miss something here?Hellooo??Anybody home?

Last edited:

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
You don't need 999 stats to beat him, but grinding those tier 2 spirit skills. However, the best way to cheese this game is to go chicken hunting then buying a lot of bombs.
Also, there is a heaven sword II skill (or something like that) that hits a lot too, especially if you combine it with the fire spirit tier II atk up buff.
How to get Heaven Sword II skill?I'd trying so many times but still don't get it also by any chance do you know how to get Auto-Resurrection II skill? Same like Heaven Sword II I can't get it even I killing so many enemies also for Drain Resist items I don't know how to get them & what their names, I need them in order to beat the boss Devil & other sealed demon bosses including Death to achieve the Good Ending

blueinorb9

Jun 28, 2020
I like the fetishes in this game. Do you guys have any recommendations similar to this one? Some scenarios that I like: Taking Sera's place, Bandit Boss 2, Bandits Defeat 2, the "do whatever you want with me" trope.

Games that I've played before: Princess Sacrifice, Tale of Undercrust, Mission Mermaiden, Evening Starter, Ordeal of Princess Eris, Escape from Fort Lugohm.

Would also help if the girl is also kinda into it. Thanks.

Last edited:

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
Hi there, just wondering if this game has H-events during the battles [ie: grope, restrain, f*ck, etc] or if that's all outside of combat?

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
I like the fetishes in this game. Do you guys have any recommendations similar to this one? Some scenarios that I like: Taking Sera's place, Bandit Boss 2, Bandits Defeat 2, the "do whatever you want with me" trope.

Games that I've played before: Princess Sacrifice, Tale of Undercrust, Mission Mermaiden, Evening Starter, Ordeal of Princess Eris, Escape from Fort Lugohm.

Would also help if the girl is also kinda into it. Thanks.
Escape from Fort Lugohm has two sequels. Magician of Olecta Desert and...I forget the third game's title. Both games star the same MC.

Reactions: blueinorb9

blueinorb9

Jun 28, 2020
Escape from Fort Lugohm has two sequels. Magician of Olecta Desert and...I forget the third game's title. Both games star the same MC.
Oh yea, I've tried those. Aisha is cute.

Evening Starter (from the same circle) is my all time's favorite.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes