ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
how to marry
This actually was already said inside one of the post, please do read them. In any case, you will need to upgrade your house for the first time and at night, Aleisha will come to inform you that wedding ring will be available for purchase. And from there you will be able to propose after buying the ring and get marry.

Sep 23, 2021
is 'have a baby in one day' achievement suppose to be 'bed all 16 villager in 1 day' or 'make all 16 villager pregnant in 1 day'?

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
is 'have a baby in one day' achievement suppose to be 'bed all 16 villager in 1 day' or 'make all 16 villager pregnant in 1 day'?
I got no idea which one you are talking about. My guess would probably be these?

まさに種馬16人の女性と子作りをする

That achievement will be making a baby with all 16 heroines.

絶★倫村人全員(幼児・老人覗く)を1日で子作りする

That achievement will be making a baby with all the 16 heroines within a span of 1 full day.

ボテ腹の村村人全員(幼児・老人覗く)が全員妊娠中である

That achievement will be have a baby with all 16 heroines.

ethanol90

Oct 31, 2021
View attachment 2960128

Overview:
You are a young man living in the city.
You are a young man living in the city, busy with work every day.
Tired of such a life, you decided that you wanted to live a slow life in a place rich in nature,
You are tired of such a life and want to live a slow life in a place rich in nature.

Then you heard that a ranch in a rural village was for sale at a low price,
You decide to buy the ranch to start a second life.

However, the village chief seems to have a favor to ask you...?
Could you please have a child with a young woman from the village?​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-28
Release Date: 2023-10-28
Original Title: 孕ませ!子作りファーム
Developer: XO_PROJECT -
Translator: Windy96 (MTL) / Shiro-Nyaa!!! (IMG)
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.1.0 Hotfix
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

hello, I'm enjoying this game, may I ask if this game has a wiki or something with instructions on the female character's favorite food, thank you

Sep 23, 2021
I got no idea which one you are talking about. My guess would probably be these?

絶★倫村人全員(幼児・老人覗く)を1日で子作りする

That achievement will be making a baby with all the 16 heroines within a span of 1 full day.
probably this, since the 1 day limit. my question is that does it only require to have sex with all 16 in 1 day, or do i have to make sure they are all not pregnant, use the inducer, and make them all pregnant on the same day.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
probably this, since the 1 day limit. my question is that does it only require to have sex with all 16 in 1 day, or do i have to make sure they are all not pregnant, use the inducer, and make them all pregnant on the same day.
The 1 day thing is just having sex with all 16 will do. Whether they are pregnant or not is fine.

Reactions: 4notherRandomGuy

drarkan

Mar 10, 2020
How come on the map I can see the girls lined up on the bottom and when there is an event,I can't find her. Also is there a way to slow down the time? It goes way too fast.

QuietCynic

Dec 22, 2021
Last edited:

Nct58

May 8, 2022
Hey does anyone have idea how to get to East of village And what's with the building besides minyas house, why is it on map but not in game?, also how do I proceed with clair and adele

Nct58

May 8, 2022
Down in the well there is a passage on the right side that will take you to a debug room where you can pretty much cheat everything.

View attachment 2961524
Can you clear charector levels with it? I tried clearing clair with that but it basically broke the game. And on level 3 clair is shown somewhere on farm (on map) but can't find her same thing happens with all of girls, did download fix file and throw it in data folder but things didn't work

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Can you clear charector levels with it? I tried clearing clair with that but it basically broke the game. And on level 3 clair is shown somewhere on farm (on map) but can't find her same thing happens with all of girls, did download fix file and throw it in data folder but things didn't work
I think your game might be bugged as I don't have any issue but again mine is play originally in Japanese.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes