ShadowEdge

Jan 15, 2018
It seems most of things are working fine with the translation.
Still some itens descriptions don't fit in 2 lines, so the text can't be read.
Also the alignment of the hearts in the info screen and the achievement window that's out of the screen, but those are minor things.

Last edited:

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
do you have a walkthough for this?
It's pretty simple game but if you really want a walkthrough. Here are 2 that I use.

And yes, it is in Japanese as it's basically a Japanese game and thus most guide would be in Japanese. If you take some time and go through most of the post here, all the necessary information are available here as well.

Sep 23, 2021
anyone have an idea what 'purchase amount' in aleisha shot suppose to do? the description text is dip below the item menu.

Sep 23, 2021
how to marry
Upgrade your house & then there should be a new help segment on marriage. Thing to note that is not mentioned in the help ring is consider a tool, not item/gift, so you don't give them, but cycle through your tool & shift

On a different note, I brought the climate change upgrade. Anyone know if there are any missable seasonal events or is it safe to just swap season once all the crops for the season are done?

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Upgrade your house & then there should be a new help segment on marriage. Thing to note that is not mentioned in the help ring is consider a tool, not item/gift, so you don't give them, but cycle through your tool & shift

On a different note, I brought the climate change upgrade. Anyone know if there are any missable seasonal events or is it safe to just swap season once all the crops for the season are done?
There are no event for season. It is mainly for growing of crops. And once you harvest the crops, you can change the season as you want but the crop will die if it's not fully grown and harvest and thus only change after you harvest them.

Reactions: 4notherRandomGuy
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes