RPGM Completed Let's have SEX with the wife from the apartment next door [v1.0] [A-OMEGA-COMPANY]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
we need to stop calling it "translator notes" cuz he didn't do shit except plug in text into a machine and put the machine vomit into the game
1. thats just how it´s called
2. i never called myself a translator
3. All games i post are either explicitly requested or actually bought by me
4. Dont complain about stuff you get for free. If you´re that great Translate it yourself

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
Can someone kindly explain what MTL means
"Machine translated" It wasnt manually translated by a person but send through a translator like google or others. This of course results in wrong grammar or weird translations which can often be hard to understand, but enables non japanese speakers to at least partially understand the games and play them. In some cases people manually change the translation afterwards to make them easier to understand which of course takes a lot of time. Something being MTL will allmost all the time results in a lot of people complaining even though the game is free...

mastangas

Mar 11, 2018
I've seen many games now with these same kind of ilustrations. Is it just drawn by the same dude lazily making little changes to the same pics for each girl or are the ilustrations made with some program? Like those typical hentai character makers

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes