RPGM Completed Let's have SEX with the wife from the apartment next door [v1.0] [A-OMEGA-COMPANY]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Byzantine

May 29, 2017
Miki endings are bugged. error in pic.png
EDIT: Fixed it by changing the region unicode locale to Japanese

Last edited:

Mahin87

Jul 22, 2018
Unofficial Android Port of Let's have SEX with the wife from the apartment next door [v1.0] [A-OMEGA-COMPANY] by su

polynerph

Apr 30, 2017
I wanted to thank the reviewers for sacrificing so much for the community and also comment about the name but then I saw other posts and they were better so I'm just gonna say thank you. :D

Reactions: markconnor

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
I know its not ntr but should we tag it ntr since thats what netori games have been tagged with so far? Just so people can look for it when looking for netori games.

Reactions: df223

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
stupid question because i assume the answer is no but i can hope, is there anyway to disable the censorship?

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
I know its not ntr but should we tag it ntr since thats what netori games have been tagged with so far? Just so people can look for it when looking for netori games.
the official tag list defines NTR as the npc having sex with people other than the MC so i did not add the tag when posting in game requests. Tags can only be edited by mods anyway

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
the official tag list defines NTR as the npc having sex with people other than the MC so i did not add the tag when posting in game requests. Tags can only be edited by mods anyway
I see thats understandable. Also is there a way to find the tag list? I've found it in the past but can't seem to find it anymore

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes