RPGM Completed Let's have SEX with the wife from the apartment next door [v1.0] [A-OMEGA-COMPANY]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

markconnor

Aug 31, 2020
This circle has been able to stretch the same 5 models into 6 "games" now. Nearly 3 million yen in sales from DLSite alone, and all this garbage is rated 4.5/5*.

I'm convinced Japanese men have zero standards when it comes to hentai. I could draw a stick figure with big circles for boobs and a vagina, plug it in as a sprite in the original PAC-MAN, and I'm sure someone in Japan would pay money to access it.

I'd honestly have more respect if they just put the artwork out there as a doujinshi or manga and tried to make money on it that way, instead of trying to pretend like it's an "exploratory RPG".

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
This circle has been able to stretch the same 5 models into 6 "games" now. Nearly 3 million yen in sales from DLSite alone, and all this garbage is rated 4.5/5*.

I'm convinced Japanese men have zero standards when it comes to hentai. I could draw a stick figure with big circles for boobs and a vagina, plug it in as a sprite in the original PAC-MAN, and I'm sure someone in Japan would pay money to access it.

I'd honestly have more respect if they just put the artwork out there as a doujinshi or manga and tried to make money on it that way, instead of trying to pretend like it's an "exploratory RPG".
these usually come out as cg gallerys first and are made into a game + bonus arts. Yes they do reuse alot of models. The reason they are so sucessfull is because if features more or less "niche" Fetishes in an "abnormal" artstyle. . and if the people are willing to pay then that is fine. None is forcign anybody to buy them

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
breakingbasha said:
2DCG, 2D game, Big Tits, Big Ass, Censored, Japanese game, Male protagonist, NTR (Netori), Vaginal Sex, Anal Sex, Milf, Armpit Hair, Pubic Hair, Foot fetish, Smell Fetish, Urination, pregnancy, Sandbox
NETORARE - is when a girl is taken away from the main character.
In this genre, we worry about the main character and sympathize with him (well, actually not).
At the same time, taking the girl away is usually presented as a vile/ugle person (most often, with a much larger penis).

NETORI - is when the main character is the one who takes the girl away.
In this genre, we most often support the main character.
Since he is presented to us as a normal guy (again, more often).
And he usually takes the girl away from some kind of freak (again, yes, again, more often).

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes