RPGM Completed Let's have SEX with the wife from the apartment next door [v1.0] [A-OMEGA-COMPANY]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Bknjuu

Dec 10, 2018
Sorry but just tried with jap system locale add still getting that error

Edit: found the problem and fixed it

these images had ・、 in the file name but the code in the had G1-1

◆Show Picture:#14, MikitatieNinpuG1-1, Center (408,312), (100%,100%), 255, Normal

This actually fixed those scenes. Thx.

Her ending images also have the ・、 and produce errors as well. There's also a Sizuka one that has a ・ョ

Ara-Ara lover

Dec 31, 2020

◆Show Picture:#14, MikitatieNinpuG1-1, Center (408,312), (100%,100%), 255, Normal

This also happen to Shizuka and Miki ending. Can you do something about it?

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019

how though. I literally checked the exact files i uploaded and they are all titled correctly with "-"

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
Protip for anyone wondering how to make money in this game. Just click on anything you can see on screen that takes up one square. Any single space tree, lamppost or stoplight, every section of fence, wardrobe, toilet, sink, whatever. There's typically up to five things on each new map screen that gives an amount of cash, in this game the majority were 500 but theres a few 1k and 5k. This money system is the same in a lot of japanese rpgmaker games like this.
There is hidden money you can get early in the game as I quote in post #112. It's invisible. It's a few spaces down from the entrance to a parking lot. You can basically skip having to search for money with this tip graciously given by ShadowFSN

Again the money is invisible so you just have to find it on that street following the instructions

Reactions: YogaTya
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes