VN Ren'Py Completed Let's Meat Adam [Soulsoft Electronic Arts]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
Played this finally, and the message was important but using a horror game to send it kinda fucked the message up. (Queer community should be more diverse or I guess it was the message? not really sure)

It was about how queer men worship the buff white guy, even the minorities, that they feel the white guy should be more diverse while also going after the white buff guy. so it feels very weird to have that as a message for a horror game which a lot of people probably didn't get if they didn't get the perfect ending. I guess I'll play the 2nd tho

Reactions: D-Andy

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
Played this finally, and the message was important but using a horror game to send it kinda fucked the message up. (Queer community should be more diverse or I guess it was the message? not really sure)

It was about how queer men worship the buff white guy, even the minorities, that they feel the white guy should be more diverse while also going after the white buff guy. so it feels very weird to have that as a message for a horror game which a lot of people probably didn't get if they didn't get the perfect ending. I guess I'll play the 2nd tho
I actually believe the message is shit. People don't worship "Buff white guys" because they are buff white guys, people like what they like. If a buff/chubby/fat/slender/tall/short white/black/green guy turns you on, then that's fine. If you like buff people but treat fat and slim people like shit, then fuck you. But, if you are on a night club, LF a quick fuck, you are not going to have time to pay attention and talk to people that don't turn you on. That's like blaming straight guys for not wanting to talk about my cat and interests if we are surrounded by hot girls on a night club.
Also people who play nsfw games obviously do it for the nsfw stuff, so of course I'm going to ignore logic and make poor decisions in order to get the scene with the characters I like, that doesn't mean that in real life I would choose to save a hot asshole over a good but maybe ugly person.

MangoLime

Oct 23, 2019
I like how stupid the motivation of the killers here like I understand the message they are trying to portray but it's just cringey for me on how they done it :BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime:

Reactions: FugginDamaged

Vegnas

Nov 25, 2018
Eh, society and the media explicitly and implicitly tell us who is to be considered attractive. For example, if I was going to make a rando vn game, in the second to last screenshot - I'd choose the two dudes on the left as characters. I'd do so even if I personally found the two the right to be more attractive. This is because I've seen enough romance options in commercial games and from those romance app games to know who and what is preferred. And even though that's me responding to the audience, it's also a reinforcement of who's meant to be attractive. Kinda a chicken or the egg scenario.

Generally, I think introspection is good even if you don't plan to change yourself. I have a pretty good idea of why my tastes are what they are - it's not simply random.

kitchenpeach

Apr 13, 2022
Guys, any ideas how to fuck Bart? I got to be continued, ok, bad and good endings. I think it has something to do with Bart so we would save him in the end and get the perfect ending

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes