VN Ren'Py Completed Let's Meat Adam [Soulsoft Electronic Arts]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
I think he means the password for the first puzzle, at least Im asking about that.

*SPOILERS*

"VAPES" corresponds to the first letter of the guys' names - V stands for Vince for example. You need to talk to them to learn the order in which they arrived, then, after reading the letters containing their positions (top, bottom, verse) you'll see that some have a number with a + next to it. Vince was either the 5th or 6th guy to arrive, should he have a number, like +2 in his letter, that means "V"'s number is 7 or 8.

You figure out the rest. :p

*END OF SPOILERS*

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
there's an error in the light room
I looked up the answer to the light room door in the game code in the end and I can see no logical way to get to the number they require.
My guess is the dev messed up the numbers for cyan and blue along with part of the image (unless the image part was a red herring) as I can get the rest of the code to match.

If you are stuck the answer to the light room door is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I believe what was actually intended was:

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
I looked up the answer to the light room door in the game code in the end and I can see no logical way to get to the number they require.
My guess is the dev messed up the numbers for cyan and blue along with part of the image (unless the image part was a red herring) as I can get the rest of the code to match.

If you are stuck the answer to the light room door is:
I believe what was actually intended was:
Oh thanks but I've already solved it. The way to get the code was....really silly, but my stupid and complicated mind was trying to find a patern in other places. I felt so dumb once I realised what the right answer was, IT WAS REALLY SIMPLY, but I was just trying to figure it out the hard way. It's not completely my bad though, because WHAT WAS THE FUCKING POINT OF THE "LETTER MATH PROBLEMS" R+X+A+C= "A WEIRD SYMBOL". What's up with that confusing shit? THAT WAS JUST FUCKING MISLEADING

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
The letters used in that one are colour codes.
RGB (red green blue) is used for colour in electronic displays
CMYK (cyan magenta yellow key/black) are colours in printing
The tree symbol to me was clear enough that it was saying to combine numbers but I'm familiar with ink codes so I knew what key meant and therefore was able to fill in the numbers straight away. Most people would probably know key as black which is more commonly used so would make the puzzle confusing.

They could have just stuck to using the colour codes and corresponding numbers all through rather than adding in a second system.

They also could have done with actually having the blue in the first section be a darker blue, I'm not sure whether it was intended to have the blue as another cyan to throw people or whether that was a mistake but based on what I've seen I'd guess its a mistake.

There is also an error in the games end sequence. It appears you are supposed to require 2 of 3 correct replies to pass the final test, the syntax is wrong on the variable though so none of the choices actually add a point.
When it then checks whether you pass less than and greater were put the wrong way so combined with the earlier mistake it means you actually pass anyway no matter what you choose.

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
The letters used in that one are colour codes.
RGB (red green blue) is used for colour in electronic displays
CMYK (cyan magenta yellow key/black) are colours in printing
The tree symbol to me was clear enough that it was saying to combine numbers but I'm familiar with ink codes so I knew what key meant and therefore was able to fill in the numbers straight away. Most people would probably know key as black which is more commonly used so would make the puzzle confusing.

They could have just stuck to using the colour codes and corresponding numbers all through rather than adding in a second system.

They also could have done with actually having the blue in the first section be a darker blue, I'm not sure whether it was intended to have the blue as another cyan to throw people or whether that was a mistake but based on what I've seen I'd guess its a mistake.

There is also an error in the games end sequence. It appears you are supposed to require 2 of 3 correct replies to pass the final test, the syntax is wrong on the variable though so none of the choices actually add a point.
When it then checks whether you pass less than and greater were put the wrong way so combined with the earlier mistake it means you actually pass anyway no matter what you choose.

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
Its a shame really, I didn't think the game was too bad overall but fell short in a few areas. Hopefully if the dev makes another game they will learn from the failings (and do some better testing)

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
Its a shame really, I didn't think the game was too bad overall but fell short in a few areas. Hopefully if the dev makes another game they will learn from the failings (and do some better testing)
Not a bad game at all, just a messy final, and lack of sex scenes even though there were like 4 totally hot characters :S

Reactions: jake222

MilkyMartha

Jun 8, 2020
i got the ok ending first time ... is there a good one ? also the messaging about race and all was really weird ngl

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Is this over excessively long winded like the 2nd one?
The 2nd one can easily be tagged [Text Based] because you have to boringly read a screen full of itty bitty text before it goes to the next picture.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes