Unity Completed Let's take a bath with Purin-chan [v2.3] [Parabolica]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

SteamTyson

Jun 7, 2020
Game keeps crashing on launch after picking the launcher settings, i'll hear a single note of the intro song while the screen is white and then it crashes, any tips?

Ericridge

Jan 19, 2019

Preview of the H Scenes of The new upcoming Purin To Ohuro 2 game.
Oh man thank you I was trying to find his blog again but unsuccessful until I came across your post :)

Seems like the game isnt' ready for release yet and he had trouble with his PC last month over his power supply dying and then got it replaced. I just hope he didn't install too powerful of a power supply and kill his whole PC in the process.

Jan 5, 2021
Oh man thank you I was trying to find his blog again but unsuccessful until I came across your post :)

Seems like the game isnt' ready for release yet and he had trouble with his PC last month over his power supply dying and then got it replaced. I just hope he didn't install too powerful of a power supply and kill his whole PC in the process.
Ah, So that's why we are currently not hearing much from him. Guess we'll have to wait a little longer then.

legatehawk

Oct 26, 2020
might be better to buy the steam version since it's uncensored and is on sale right now, has a leaderboard too if you care about that

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I'm unsure if you can share the steam version of the game with eachother, otherwise we'll have to wait for the Dlsite release.
Someone with know how will likely need to crack it, but I think the process is pretty basic for this site's standards. Someone uploading the files themselves will help the process

Jan 5, 2021
Someone with know how will likely need to crack it, but I think the process is pretty basic for this site's standards. Someone uploading the files themselves will help the process
You might be right. If there is someone with a copy / Depot of the steam version, we could give it a shot.

loco224

Nov 18, 2020
heres the game
I can't open the game, it consumes 97% of my ram and when it opens it stays black and then closes, any ideas?
The same thing happens to me with the dlsite demo

Will Q. Penn

Sep 25, 2022
I can't open the game, it consumes 97% of my ram and when it opens it stays black and then closes, any ideas?
The same thing happens to me with the dlsite demo
You could try running in compatability mode, but I'm not sure how effective that is.

This new game has higher system requirements than the other entries (and uses a lot of post-processing effects), and unfortunately there's no graphics settings. From the demo it's at least playable on my PC, but I have to lower the PC's display resolution to get it running to at least 30-60fps.

There's more ways to increase the performance of the game, but that requires modifying the "beautify.dll" and reducing all the post-processing effects.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes