Unity Completed Let's take a bath with Purin-chan [v2.3] [Parabolica]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

loco224

Nov 18, 2020
I already tried it, I tried with compatibility mode on all windows, changing the region of my pc to japan-korea (thinking it was regional) and changing to lower resolutions, but it keeps doing the same thing, it opens goes black and then closes, not even the "made with unity" appears

If the game opened even if it was 10fps at least it opened but in my case it doesn't open, even if it had graphic options they couldn't be changed to have better performance for the same reason
It's a shame that this happens, I hope the creator fixes this problem or some random person on the internet can make it work because it feels like a broken game

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Twistty
Apr 8, 2019
Might be to do with downloading it from there then. Prolly best not to and wait for it to appear elsewhere.

I'd just buy it and put it up on a link myself if dlsite didn't throw a fucking fit with VISA.

Reactions: Ericopa12

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Might be to do with downloading it from there then. Prolly best not to and wait for it to appear elsewhere.

I'd just buy it and put it up on a link myself if dlsite didn't throw a fucking fit with VISA.
I've downloaded TONS on games from them.
I Love ryuugames as a general rule - but depends on whom uploaded the file.
Same as F95zone or elsewhere.

Over the years I have got to know a couple of them.
Riz and Ryuu are amazing - Shuvi Dola - I have very little knowledge of.

Just my opinion.
YMMV?

Last edited:
Reactions: linda95 and rKnight
Jan 5, 2021
Strange because, the game works fine from my experience.
And I even downloaded it from the website OP shared.

Could it be a hardware related problem?

Apr 8, 2019
Tried the steam version, seems to function fine for me. No major issues to speak of except it might sometimes crash after multiple games, but it starts up fine after that.

Also, how to get scenes to activate?? I know to buy them from the store but when I win the game she says "forget it" and nothing happens.

Will Q. Penn

Sep 25, 2022
Tried the steam version, seems to function fine for me. No major issues to speak of except it might sometimes crash after multiple games, but it starts up fine after that.

Also, how to get scenes to activate?? I know to buy them from the store but when I win the game she says "forget it" and nothing happens.
There's a toggle next to the "scene button". Click on the arrows for a specific scene, then click on the button to start

Reactions: SomeGuyNamedKi

Ericridge

Jan 19, 2019

Indeed, long time ago when I used to buy off dlsite, dlsite would always scam me out of random amounts of money from few cents to almost one dollar every month to my account. I got fed up with it and went to my bank and got my money back from their bullshit charges and stopped buying from them. And they always did it even when I didn't buy anything. fucking assholes.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes