1.30 star(s) 4 Votes
Apr 13, 2018
LettermanHotel 0.0.6FV

no idea why other free version isnt released for public but this is the latest one i found

Ajnc1

Jul 2, 2022
Yup! Play it on Joiplay, it opens but boy oh boy, this game. You cant see your dialouges, too many bugs, kitchen, the conver with the girls, you cant send clients, perpetual convo with the girls, my gawd. Dev, repair this sh8, it has a high potential. Just broken at the moment.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MAD6999 and Lerd0

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I can see why this game has no supporters. It's a hot fucking mess. In the first 5 minutes of the clunky "sandbox" I got two errors and was teleporting to different locations than what was selected.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While loading <'Image' u'images/kitchen/exitkitm.png'>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/kitchen/exitkitm.png'.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (amyscenes.rpy, line 373)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Holy fuck this game is broken af, people were not exaggerating. I had to download it to see for myself. Don't bother downloading until this shit gets fixed, if it even does that is.

More bugs than a swamp.
Yup, and not just broken labels, still has screens improperly overwriting ui, etc. I thought the initial idea was cool, but dev really needs to make this a working game first before he does anything story and contentwise.

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
That's been the eternal issue with this game. For some reason the dev doesn't think they need a working game, they just need content that no-one can access. It's been like 3 version one-after-another where it's the same game-breaking bugs at the start. For some reason they can get their head out of their ass and realize you need to fix bugs.
Edit - I'm not a supporter on their patreon for obvious reasons, but looking at the write-up on the part we can read for 7.0 "This weekend will release this small update that fill fix most of the bugs". That line gives me a bit of hope.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
That's been the eternal issue with this game. For some reason the dev doesn't think they need a working game, they just need content that no-one can access. It's been like 3 version one-after-another where it's the same game-breaking bugs at the start. For some reason they can get their head out of their ass and realize you need to fix bugs.
Edit - I'm not a supporter on their patreon for obvious reasons, but looking at the write-up on the part we can read for 7.0 "This weekend will release this small update that fill fix most of the bugs". That line gives me a bit of hope.
Somehow I doubt "a small update" will be enough to fix this thing. The glaring issues have been present and ignored from the first launch. I'll believe it when I see it.

Reactions: MAD6999
Jul 26, 2021
I started with v0.0.4FV and trying out v0.0.6FV still seems to have the same bugs. Some of the basic ones are:

You must to rename all "Pool" (like 'Poolm' and 'Pools') to "pool" (lowercase, such as 'poolm' and 'pools'). The \game\sc\dedd.rpy file (you have to extract the rpa to see it) is full of mostly uppercase "Pool" that screw up almost every time the game tries to access the incorrect labelling. Renaming them fixes this one. But this is almost an obvious fix that should not have been labelled like this throughout the game.

One of Pools has getting image from "Poll" and needs to be renamed to "Pool" when retrieving file. There's more like this, but I'm leaving this as an one example. Thoroughly check the naming each and every time. The script strongly feels like it lacks rigor when dealing with these kinds of issues.

There is plenty of other issues I honestly couldn't figure out how to fix like the one with evil outfit. It might be because I didn't spend enough time looking at it (I want to play the game, not look at how it's screwed up to fix it myself), but go back and search it out to figure out what happened.

This is trying to exclude ones I've seen others mentioned by people here. But seriously, a player like myself should not be focusing on going through the scripts and trying to fix this game to make it playable themselves or using mods just to see the content because it's nearly impossible to see with how buggy this game is. I do feel this game has quite a bit of potential and would love to see it work how it's supposed to (I myself got it playable, but it took work, still not bug free though), but these bugs need to be worked out first. You really need to spend time focusing largely on bugfixes before adding new material because the more you build off of a buggy game, the worse it's going to get to go back and fix it. I will just keep this game under watch a while and maybe try one more time, but if these bugs aren't fixed, I don't think it'll be worth it. I'd rather not deal with an even bigger mess repeating a lot of the work I did in previous versions it seems to be turning into.

So please, PLEASE, dev, if you see this and what others have been saying, please take time and thoroughly look over this program before moving on and give it some serious bugfixing. This game actually is pretty good when it's playable and has a lot of potential, but the bugs really are killing the experience!

1.30 star(s) 4 Votes