• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

RPGM Complete Level Up with Sex! Meryl the Sorceress's Exam

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
+1

Someone on ULMF ('lazycat' is his aliases on ULMF if I remember right, or was it someone else?) actually attempted to TL this hgame a long time ago (seems like the translation thread disappeared along with the translation patch files). He managed to finish the menus, the actor/skill names, the prologue and a tiny part of certain h-scenes but that's about it. Unfortunately he kind of got bored of the fact that Meryl is full on slut from first to end so he had to stop from there. If someone wants to fill up the void and continue the translation, then here is the english TL patch of the hgame
View attachment Meryl 1.01 ENG patch v1.0.rar

There's still much to be done about the TL but I'd really appreciate it if someone could manage to make a 'proper' full TL of this hgame. This was my very first H-RPG and I really loved it to oblivion, mainly because Meryl was just goddamn hot (though the BGM playing during the h-scene is a bit too vanilla given the situation, kind of had to change it personally to a more sultry one to match up with the atmosphere). I can't count the number of times I fapped to her at that time (and even now uhuh).

Reactions: CheesyButt

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Yeah, I'm on it, didn't translate much yet, just opening scenes, including the one where she discovers that she wouldn't be able to pass the exam fast by traditional means, and one h-scene in 1st town.
>Someone on ULMF ('lazycat' is his aliases on ULMF if I remember right, or was it someone else?)
Apparently, it was elfloren, I discovered it after one kind soul informed me about it. Haven't merged it with what I translated so far and haven't checked what's in there yet, though.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Yeah, I'm on it, didn't translate much yet, just opening scenes, including the one where she discovers that she wouldn't be able to pass the exam fast by traditional means, and one h-scene in 1st town.
>Someone on ULMF ('lazycat' is his aliases on ULMF if I remember right, or was it someone else?)
Apparently, it was elfloren, I discovered it after one kind soul informed me about it. Haven't merged it with what I translated so far and haven't checked what's in there yet, though.
Boi much appreciated my friend. I'm really glad someone is taking on the task of TL'ing it. Take your time and good luck with the translation. I'm looking forward to its completion. ^^b

CheesyButt

Aug 10, 2018
+1

Someone on ULMF ('lazycat' is his aliases on ULMF if I remember right, or was it someone else?) actually attempted to TL this hgame a long time ago (seems like the translation thread disappeared along with the translation patch files). He managed to finish the menus, the actor/skill names, the prologue and a tiny part of certain h-scenes but that's about it. Unfortunately he kind of got bored of the fact that Meryl is full on slut from first to end so he had to stop from there. If someone wants to fill up the void and continue the translation, then here is the english TL patch of the hgame
View attachment 563719

There's still much to be done about the TL but I'd really appreciate it if someone could manage to make a 'proper' full TL of this hgame. This was my very first H-RPG and I really loved it to oblivion, mainly because Meryl was just goddamn hot (though the BGM playing during the h-scene is a bit too vanilla given the situation, kind of had to change it personally to a more sultry one to match up with the atmosphere). I can't count the number of times I fapped to her at that time (and even now uhuh).
I just want to say thank you to the both of you!

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Boi much appreciated my friend. I'm really glad someone is taking on the task of TL'ing it. Take your time and good luck with the translation. I'm looking forward to its completion. ^^b

Same, i had discovered the game not so long ago and i really wanted to play it but since it's not translated, didn't want to play without knowing what i'm doing and so i can't thank you enough for your help ! Of course i'm looking for the translation to be finished but Daedroth take your time to translate it, even if we looking forward for the completion of the translation, don't rush it. After all we know that a good translation is better ! Of course, good luck at you ! ^^

P.S. : I just found a game that i think would be good to translate, it has been released the Feb/21/2020 at dlsite so it's really recent and i was thinking of maybe go to learn to translate myself (Translator ++ and of course i would edit it to be correct) to see what i can do. Thing is i don't really know where i could get the game in Japanese so i'm kind of blocked for now if i want to translate x) If you want i can post the link here so you can see what's the game.

P.S. 2 : Welp forget about what i said in the first P.S., can't really do a thing with how the game is x)

Last edited:

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
P.S. : I just found a game that i think would be good to translate, it has been released the Feb/21/2020 at dlsite so it's really recent and i was thinking of maybe go to learn to translate myself (Translator ++ and of course i would edit it to be correct) to see what i can do. Thing is i don't really know where i could get the game in Japanese so i'm kind of blocked for now if i want to translate x) If you want i can post the link here so you can see what's the game.

P.S. 2 : Welp forget about what i said in the first P.S., can't really do a thing with how the game is x)
I'm actually curious about what hgame you're talking about. I usually DL most of the japanese hgames at
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
I'm actually curious about what hgame you're talking about. I usually DL most of the japanese hgames at
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the game, well i talked with Daedroth and showed him the game but the thing is that the game is not RPG Maker nor Wolf RPG, it's certainly like a custom engine like the game dungeon town that Kagura Games have tried to translate but apparently, the project is like dead x)

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
I still will post the link of the game but well, i don't think we will have a english version of the game before long x)

Reactions: EldenFZ

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
I still will post the link of the game but well, i don't think we will have a english version of the game before long x)
Ah yeah that hgame, yeah it's certainly not in our field of expertise unfortunately even if the hgame is pretty good and interesting. There was a long discussion concerning the on . On the last page, someone said something about using DXextract to extract the files and said files were said to be translatable (didn't try it myself yet since I don't have the game at the moment).

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
After noticing a week ago that the main bulk of this game's text is H-scenes, I decided to start working on them first. Since then I've been trying to translate one H-scene per day, and so far I'm ahead of the schedule I've set for myself. A finished, edited translation for the game this month is not an unreachable goal, turns out.

Reactions: CheesyButt