RPGM Complete Level Up with Sex! Meryl the Sorceress's Exam

Ayzunote

Jan 1, 2020
After noticing a week ago that the main bulk of this game's text is H-scenes, I decided to start working on them first. Since then I've been trying to translate one H-scene per day, and so far I'm ahead of the schedule I've set for myself. A finished, edited translation for the game this month is not an unreachable goal, turns out.
Thank you for your time and much-appreciated work!
It would be great to see an update on this when possible.

CheesyButt

Aug 10, 2018
After noticing a week ago that the main bulk of this game's text is H-scenes, I decided to start working on them first. Since then I've been trying to translate one H-scene per day, and so far I'm ahead of the schedule I've set for myself. A finished, edited translation for the game this month is not an unreachable goal, turns out.
You're doing gods work!

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Translation update:
Sadly, elfloren's partial wasn't as helpful as I was hoping it would be: it has names of skills, items, common events, maps translated, but most of them lack descriptions. It also has first h-scene translated, but I already did it, so I will most likely use my own version. Anyway, gonna probably use select few of .rvdata2 file from this partial, and if not it's not a major setback, I enjoy fiddling with database stuff.
In other news, I reached a halfway point when it comes to H-scenes. I also checked the remaining 14 and good news, they're not as wordy as the ones I already translated, so if all goes well I might be able to up my tempo and tackle two scenes a day.
Text file with first 14 h-scenes:
pic3.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: CheesyButt

Ayzunote

Jan 1, 2020
Translation update:
Sadly, elfloren's partial wasn't as helpful as I was hoping it would be: it has names of skills, items, common events, maps translated, but most of them lack descriptions. It also has first h-scene translated, but I already did it, so I will most likely use my own version. Anyway, gonna probably use select few of .rvdata2 file from this partial, and if not it's not a major setback, I enjoy fiddling with database stuff.
In other news, I reached a halfway point when it comes to H-scenes. I also checked the remaining 14 and good news, they're not as wordy as the ones I already translated, so if all goes well I might be able to up my tempo and tackle two scenes a day.
View attachment 583571
That's awesome.
Thanks for the update and keep us posted!

CheesyButt

Aug 10, 2018
Translation update:
View attachment 583571
It's great to here that you're making such good progress. Keep up the good work!

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Another translation update.
Since the last update, not only I've finished the second half of H-scenes earlier that I anticipated, I also did some translation groundwork (intros, menus and stuff) for a few other games, so it was quite a productive weak and a half for me.
Here's the dissection of h-content of this game:
24 scenes with humans, including middle-aged men, virgins, thugs, adventurers, shotas gnomes and oldmen;
3 monster scenes, and
1 futa scene.
Now I need to go over these H-scenes and spruce things up. The amounts of kimochiis, sugoi no's and ochinpo ii's in them is simply staggering, so I would need to find some synonyms and use different sentence constructions for those. But I have plenty of time till the end of the month to do this.

GT-XR4

Jun 20, 2018
Here's a save file with all of the gallery unlocked for anyone who has the game.

miloss

Mar 26, 2019
Another translation update.
Since the last update, not only I've finished the second half of H-scenes earlier that I anticipated, I also did some translation groundwork (intros, menus and stuff) for a few other games, so it was quite a productive weak and a half for me.
Here's the dissection of h-content of this game:
24 scenes with humans, including middle-aged men, virgins, thugs, adventurers, shotas gnomes and oldmen;
3 monster scenes, and
1 futa scene.
Now I need to go over these H-scenes and spruce things up. The amounts of kimochiis, sugoi no's and ochinpo ii's in them is simply staggering, so I would need to find some synonyms and use different sentence constructions for those. But I have plenty of time till the end of the month to do this.
how is it going?

ps: You're doing god work!

Reactions: Daedroth

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Alright, despite the slight delay, 'tis done. I even translated the teaser (or whatever it was) for this circle's other game .
Not gonna post the files yet, since I want to polish text a bit more -- for example, need to check if transitions from regular dialogue to H-scenes are smooth, -- but if anyone wants to help with playtesting, typos hunt and stuff, PM me, it would be very much appreciated.

Last edited:

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Here it is:

Everything should be translated, hope you enjoy it!
Dayum, great job my friend! There's still some typos and a bit of proofreading that may need to be done, but it's still quite amazing and pretty comfortable to read considering how fast you went with the translation. Tbh I'd really like to help with polishing the translation but I'm already overwhelmed by a lot of stuff that I couldn't bring myself to bring in even more works to do. However, this will do plenty, I'll definitely enjoy it on my free time. Thanks!

Reactions: Daedroth

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
I followed the tutorial, but it doesn't seem to work because the version I have of the game is 1.02.
Weird, mine is also 1.02 and the translation patch work though. Can you post a screenshot of the hgame's folder after decrypting it?
EDIT: This is how it should normally look like after decrypting the game
How a decrypted rpgmaker vxace should look like.PNG
Make sure to put the rgss3a file away from the game's folder

Last edited:
Reactions: murtaghjr