• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

RPGM Complete Level Up with Sex! Meryl the Sorceress's Exam

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Updated my post with the link to new version of translation. Fixed some typos, changed structure of some sentences in H-scenes.

Reactions: EldenFZ

Arisawa

Apr 27, 2020
Can Anyone give the Google Drive's or Zippyshare's link the games to me :")
Untitled.png
I'm new at this site and with RPG Maker, I don't understand whate you guys talking about the tutorial or etc.

IceНell

Dec 8, 2020
How the fuck to go further if there is nothing more, I went around everything, all the places, if you go to those danzhi, then the fuck, it will take 2-3 hours to kill all the mods and when I reach the final, I don't fucking why..
Who can say what to do and?
I video video, but there all have other norms or I chet not catch up..

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
Can Anyone give the Google Drive's or Zippyshare's link the games to me :")
View attachment 635453
I'm new at this site and with RPG Maker, I don't understand whate you guys talking about the tutorial or etc.
Can play in zip-file. Can't when it's unzipped.
You two have tried unzipping it in Japanese encoding?
If you're using winrar do options>name encoding>Japanese Shift-JIS

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
It got worse smh
It's actually better
So the need for the font is cause you gotta download the run time package of rpg maker:
No clue what version is, I have all the versions installed, but I guess could be VX or VX ace cause they're more new?

Then another thing, the title in your window is still all scribbled, so I guess you opened the game as it is, if you encounter other problems you should use Locale Emulator: (after installing you'll be able to right click and chose>open with applocale) or change your system locale to japanese, that should make the text on top on the window actual japanese, tho sometimes the games run even without this step

Reactions: Daedroth

Pronuol

Jun 10, 2019
It's actually better
So the need for the font is cause you gotta download the run time package of rpg maker:
No clue what version is, I have all the versions installed, but I guess could be VX or VX ace cause they're more new?

Then another thing, the title in your window is still all scribbled, so I guess you opened the game as it is, if you encounter other problems you should use Locale Emulator: (after installing you'll be able to right click and chose>open with applocale) or change your system locale to japanese, that should make the text on top on the window actual japanese, tho sometimes the games run even without this step
Okay, everything is working now. Thank you very much!

Reactions: trocolloo