RPGM Completed Leviathan ~A Survival RPG~ [v1.06] [TechnoBrake/Kagura Games]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
What's the best way to get more money? I bought a ladder, and used it on a seemingly worthless well that just has a bunch of bones at the bottom, and seemingly nothing else. This was before i knew i needed one to see the dwarf. Also, how/when do you get magic/skills? They give you items to restore MP, so there must be some way to get them.

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
What's the best way to get more money? I bought a ladder, and used it on a seemingly worthless well that just has a bunch of bones at the bottom, and seemingly nothing else. This was before i knew i needed one to see the dwarf. Also, how/when do you get magic/skills? They give you items to restore MP, so there must be some way to get them.
the ladder wont disappear and you can still use that ladder again to see dwarf. Also you can sell your items such as lumber which is really easy to get

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i will not lie this game does get me mad try to get stuff and die like i am not wearing anything and my armor durabilty is at 100. plues can't get the stuff to make batter because all the lvl3s break all your stuff. the art is good but i am about to say good bye to this game becuase i am starting to think it is not waerth the head ache.

Reactions: tasenot

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if you need more money i just kinda keep my water and food good then just keep haevesting the purple plant at the start of the game each plant when sold is like 2500 a pop. were are the doll stuff for the bronze armor

Chainledger001

Jan 23, 2018
Does anyone know the location, where you can buy Repair Tool, I found the guy once who sells it but forget now, the map is freaking huge to find him again.

AmorousApe

May 16, 2018
Does anyone know the location, where you can buy Repair Tool, I found the guy once who sells it but forget now, the map is freaking huge to find him again.
Im guessing you mean the Survivor Settlement? I believe its G12, its not too far from Crossroads. Check the guide on steam for reference.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
nice, thank you
btw do you also know where i can get whiskey for the dwarf, because i used my only whiskey because i didn't thought that i will need it in the future?
Drop from bandits. Lvl 1-2, 2-3 or 3-4, can't remember which. There's a steam page guide somewhere in the thread that has every mob drop and maps for the island.
Get him one and then you can buy it from him... Silly quest.

Reactions: MrFoen06

MrFoen06

Dec 30, 2018
Drop from bandits. Lvl 1-2, 2-3 or 3-4, can't remember which. There's a steam page guide somewhere in the thread that has every mob drop and maps for the island.
Get him one and then you can buy it from him... Silly quest.
ty
do you maybe know where i can get silk and mandragora?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 11 Votes