RPGM Completed Leviathan ~A Survival RPG~ [v1.06] [TechnoBrake/Kagura Games]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
So there were sex scenes? Where do i find them? I can't seem to see any
Do you get to select pubic hair level and if peeing scenes are enabled when starting a new game?
Anyway one scene is in the 2nd screen if you pick the option to get closer to the plant in bottom right area. 1597059604502.png
If you can't see it then you probably don't have a version that has the patch applied.

Ego0XO

Jun 24, 2020
i just finished the game with completed every side quest
But i got a question, is there a different ending if i didn't do or complete any of the side quests? like not helping nico the sugar knight or alchemist n her orb or not rescuing that female knight from the orc camp?

bryceblitz

May 17, 2020
how do i get on ghost ship? i already repaired the boat in the south. but it only takes me to the kraken cave. do i need to kill a certain enemy first or advance in the story?

Atribator

Dec 23, 2017
You need to finish the main quest. Once the dwarf appears at the village and you get the warning to prepare for final battle you can save and then access the ghost ship and finish the npcs' quests

Reactions: Cumknuckles

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Seems the Filecloud, Filesupload and Openload links are dead, so might want to remove/replace those
Mega and workupload do work fine though it seems

Innesda

Jul 25, 2018
Did anyone know how to play in a fullscreen mode other than by pressing f1?
I use something called "ResizeEnable" that lets you change window sizes that would have otherwise been in a fixed size. You can find it here:

I use it for every rpg maker game.

Justkoala96

Jan 17, 2018
I use something called "ResizeEnable" that lets you change window sizes that would have otherwise been in a fixed size. You can find it here:

I use it for every rpg maker game.
it works, thank you very much

justedufun

Mar 30, 2018
Can someone help me and tell me what is the 4th stat please (the one at 75%) ? It keep lowering until 0% and then i get a debuff, i guess? with a skull icon.
1616948172402.png

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Here is the game with the v6 patch from Kagura applied and Steam integration removed.

Due to a change in how Kagura versions games, this is v1.06. (To follow the current semantic style versioning.)

There appear to be a lot of bug fixes in this, as well as fixes to lines that were not translated initially.

Also included is Bct.Sizer.exe

Reactions: Yukihirou
4.00 star(s) 11 Votes