RPGM Completed Leviathan ~A Survival RPG~ [v1.06] [TechnoBrake/Kagura Games]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
Is it just me, or do the boobs in the second and third screen look like they've been glued on to the girls?
Not just you. The pectoralis muscles aren't properly connected in the right part of the arm. So the armpit looks wonky and the boob keeps going up to the clavicle.

elldix

Jun 12, 2017
I mean, the art looks fucking amazing but I can't take myself to like games where your character gets raped without you being able to do anything at all so i'll pass

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
I mean, the art looks fucking amazing but I can't take myself to like games where your character gets raped without you being able to do anything at all so i'll pass
You can do something; don't lose, don't get caught in traps, etc. As long as you choose the right dialogue options and pick your fights carefully you can avoid the rape entirely.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Where's the picture for the gameplay tho? It looks like it's in the gallery mode or something

jigaboo

May 27, 2018
This game is so grindy for the content, I wonder why they strayed away from Fallen of Mankina's progression style. That game is by far the best hentai game I've seen on steam and of it's genre too. Melty's Quest is pretty good too.

Is it just me or does this game leave you feeling like "holy hell, I gotta do all this work for this?"
Whoever posts a complete save file would be the MVP.

Last edited:
Reactions: Neilbass

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Is it just me or does this game leave you feeling like "holy hell, I gotta do all this work for this?"
It's a completely different genre. This is a semi-open world, sandbox, survival game. You have to manage basic survival stuff like food, drink, sleep, cleanliness, protection, etc. You have to be careful, because you will either be raped and/or captured, or killed otherwise. You can't expect to win against a level 3 enemy while you have level 1 gear. So yeah, you have to grind materials, keep track of your health, and progressively get more badass.

....or, you know, cheat.

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
This game is so grindy for the content, I wonder why they strayed away from Fallen of Mankina's progression style. That game is by far the best hentai game I've seen on steam and of it's genre too. Melty's Quest is pretty good too.

Whoever posts a complete save file would be the MVP.
Maybe beecause its from a different developer. Kagura just translates and releases in the west.
Makina dev new game is still in development btw.

Last edited:

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
I need a full save or a rpg editor that works with this damn game. I can't even cheat :'(
. The variables for items are unnamed, but you can guess what it is by the amount you have in inventory.

Yournewowner

Jun 30, 2017
. The variables for items are unnamed, but you can guess what it is by the amount you have in inventory.
Already tried this method. Editing variables does NOT affect your inventory. Which is what I want to change.

Last edited:

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Already tried this method. Editing variables does NOT affect your inventory. Which is what I want to change.
Extract the game like any RPG Maker...(using the right decryptor) ; download RPG Maker VX Ace Engine, create a project and save, go to the folder on your documments, copy the .rmv whatever to the game folder, run it while using the RPG Maker VX Ace, open the database, mod items as u see fit, create event, create a configuration of variables and so on, even npc's right where u start if u want selling the stuff for free. You can also download the pack of scripts to enter debug mode and walk through walls if feels like it(same effect as if u run test mode in editor). There are actually many ways to cheat with it. Up to you. The Dark Hooded guy is an npc i've created and add a store where he sell all materials and gears for 0 as i edited.
1543615942263.png

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
I need a full save or a rpg editor that works with this damn game. I can't even cheat :'(
It seems the inventory system is different from the usual RPG mechanics, which is why no editor I've tried is able to successfully edit your items. The stats are still the same system though, so those can be edited. Unfortunately, the hunger, thirst, etc. stats immediately seem to revert to their original maximum values when I load into the game after editing them, so besides the stats, this game doesn't seem to be editable. At least, not with any tool I'm familiar with.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 11 Votes